4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Cheats don't seem to be working, do we need to enable some hidden option?
cheats are not available for the steam release unfortunately.
If you want Hands Free Mode just complete the level with a minimum 2 stars.
as for money... can't really help you there other than to tell you that you can put mods on the data folder instead of the mod folder and complete them for cash.
have not tested for the new version but it used to work when the release came out.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
So he still releasing an update today? lmao
Eh listen probaly not, and it will take a while for him to post anything tbh, he got silent on discord/twitter, just go check out his twitter page to see the state he is rn...lol

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Dude is having a meltdown on twitter, probably no update for a week or two.
From what I can tell, Kom is getting a ton of flak from his friends and is being harassed for potentially being a pedo. Kom posted some of a conversation he had on his acct

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
Dude is having a meltdown on twitter, probably no update for a week or two.
From what I can tell, Kom is getting a ton of flak from his friends and is being harassed for potentially being a pedo. Kom posted some of a conversation he had on his acct
From one of the posted DMs:
...Especially since you're drawing a character that is openly and actively considered to be a minor on all forms of media they appear.
Jesus. What the fuck did he do?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Jesus. What the fuck did he do?
His inkbunny had art of either his sona or another character portrayed as a minor in sexual situations, but they were from several years ago, and the inkbunny account was rarely if not at all touched since then and the art on there was deleted at some point. He's even owned up to it when he deleted it, saying he did draw it before, but that he has no desire to again

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
View attachment 2688801

Oh no, someone think of the fictional character rights!

I bet none of those fuckers even care for real kids working in farms or mines.
I mean i think its gross but whatever, but from the arguments i saw on discord it has also to do with his sus voice chats with minors+ also with the hypocrisy of saying no to underage content on his social media/own discord but actully still following/interacting with others nsfw underage artist's on twitter. I honestly got a bit tired from listening at those people argument on discord but- yeh... it seems thats pretty much the case here. But yeh lets see how things will turn out

Reactions: 72 man and wiijay

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
His inkbunny had art of either his sona or another character portrayed as a minor in sexual situations, but they were from several years ago, and the inkbunny account was rarely if not at all touched since then and the art on there was deleted at some point. He's even owned up to it when he deleted it, saying he did draw it before, but that he has no desire to again
Yeah, but I've also read he knowingly still follows several cub artists (while pretending to not understand the Japanese in their bios), and also that whole moaning with minors in VC thing (or getting them to?) that someone mentioned earlier.

I also just realized he never publicly announced the June 10th date, just on Patreon. That or he deleted it all.

Mar 11, 2020
every. single. time. i've lost count of how many times this shit has happened
artist with clout + discord server is a combination that always without fail leads to them doing some retarded shit and destroying themselves forever, and it always involves an e-girl or a kid or ever worse a combination of both
when are these idiots gonna learn

Reactions: 约翰·西娜

uela

Aug 17, 2017
My Game updated just now; here's what's new. (Seems pateron's got the polished verison before the public)
- Gale has 2nd tit variation
- All animation's have been some shade(refined?) on them now
- Sound & Voice effects
- Post zoe cutscene has voice acting (New?)
- and finally Gale has a climax scene
Here is update previews.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif climax.gif

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes