4.40 star(s) 47 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
Beat Banger v0.2.7.2

Another version of mostly fixes, QoL and UI changes.

The Pointshop has a shopkeeper now (you can't "interact" with her yet)

The first five levels are now known as the first act and I'm sorry to disappoint you all but only a single loop of the Claire level has been fully completed, the rest are still sketches ( it's still the best level in the game though)

According to the roadmap, all base levels should be completed next month so look forward to that after a long wait.

Enjoy!

(Anonfiles instead of Catbox this time because it was acting up, I'll try adding the link to it later)
Edit: Keeping the Anonfiles link if someone prefers it over catbox

Now would be a good time to pledge to the patreon, by the way :3

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Are mods not compatible between versions?? Moving a mod from 2.6.4 to 2.7.2 and the loading it returns me a "Could not locate keyframe modifiers" in-game error.

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
HOW TO DEVMODE IN 2.72 ?
Don't think you can. Pressing F3 brings up debug info, but no options for cheating or doing handsfree.
anyone got a gallery save or something not the best at rythym stuff
Gallery doesn't work yet, someone in this thread made a mega with recordings of every animation, including older unused versions. Would recommend using that.
Are mods not compatible between versions?? Moving a mod from 2.6.4 to 2.7.2 and the loading it returns me a "Could not locate keyframe modifiers" in-game error.
Rarely are they ever compatible. That's why most mods are made for the 1.0 versions now, since it doesn't keep changing forever.
EDIT: Nvm saw someone's review mention you can view beaten levels if you go to replay them, I'll upload a cheated save since I kept fucking with mine trying older versions of the game.

Last edited:

LoverOfGods

Oct 12, 2022
Don't think you can. Pressing F3 brings up debug info, but no options for cheating or doing handsfree.

Gallery doesn't work yet, someone in this thread made a mega with recordings of every animation, including older unused versions. Would recommend using that.

Rarely are they ever compatible. That's why most mods are made for the 1.0 versions now, since it doesn't keep changing forever.
EDIT: Nvm saw someone's review mention you can view beaten levels if you go to replay them, I'll upload a cheated save since I kept fucking with mine trying older versions of the game.
How do you transfer that attachment into the game file itself?

Troscer

Jun 16, 2017
I want to like this game, however the screenflash and slight timing issues with the beat and visuals are frustrating, specifically the screenflashing

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes