4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Scuffed ghetto tactic of recording yourself beating the level and replaying the .mp4 go go go?
Try pressing F2 and see what happens. They fucked around with it a lot so you might have to press / or type devmode in the main menu first. It's changed so many times I don't even remember.
Had to first enter devmode in the console then F2 worked. Thanks!

Komdog

Dec 30, 2022
I'm glad to see people talking about our game outside our central communities! Thanks for supporting us, and I hope you guys enjoy the game when it releases on Steam. :) I've read your concerns and will keep them in mind going forward!

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2020
I'm glad to see people talking about our game outside our central communities! Thanks for supporting us, and I hope you guys enjoy the game when it releases on Steam. :) I've read your concerns and will keep them in mind going forward!
WHOA, is this the real actual dev for real???? posting with an account literally created today?? with just one post, this one???? big if truee

mcmanu65

Jan 15, 2019
Big respect

cammera

Jul 6, 2021
Trying to load any version with linux crashes after pressing Z to start the game proper

Code:
ERROR:  does not have a library for the current platform.
   at: (modules/gdnative/nativescript/nativescript.cpp:1479)
Changing wine's windows version doesn't help, and there's several people reporting crashes at the same point which makes me think it's not a linux issue.

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Saw the latest update on kemono party. They may or may not have added Dawna (milf sheep) level.

Any hero willing to upload 2.7.1?

Xenonpilot

Dec 28, 2022
Not to defend these guys, but Mac compatibility for games designed for Windows is a tall order from what I understand. Linuxis somewhat easier to convert from what I've heard, but it's still quite a bit of work. However, that doesn't excuse the artists from taking this long for maybe 20 6 frame animations to get completed in this amount of time. When you have time to make your own animations for your twitter of your OC that in all likelihood won't be used in the game you're being paid to make, the bullshit level ticks up a bit.

Reactions: FluxParade
Aug 2, 2019
Beat Banger 2.71

This version adds extended audio tracks for all levels. New level icon art for all the characters and various fixes and QoL changes.

A Dawna level has been added, but it's only one loop, with two unused ones being in her level file. These sketches have been used in a previous version already and new loops haven't been added as of now.

The most important addition: Discord Rich Presence has been removed, so you don't need to worry about anyone seeing what you're playing anymore.

Enjoy!

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes