4.40 star(s) 47 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
anyone have access to the 2.6.7 build that's apparently on the discord? it's behind their paywall, not available in the non-patron channels
Ask and you shall recieve.
I didn't upload it earlier because it doesn't really add much of anything.
Features a prototype of the points shop and adds some different song difficulties.

Mar 4, 2022
A lot of mods based on animations don't usually work well with the game at all. Animations in Beat Banger are 6 frames, though as of the second version, you can use video files for the climax. There are plenty of mods that exist where people tried to adapt existing animations that don't look smooth at all because the number of frames in the original doesn't line up and they've had to cut some out to make them fit.
The second version is also capable (as of this message, though I think it was since at least the demo released) of more than 6 frames in a loop- most mods that aren't repurposed animation don't use the extra frames, since they're usually based on an existing animation from the game, but a few people are repurposing animations.

Dec 3, 2017
Hey y'all, just found out about this game and downloaded the 2.6.7 version posted above. Can't quite figure out how the cheats work though, is there a way to unlock all the stages without having to play through each of them individually?

Feb 28, 2019
Hey y'all, just found out about this game and downloaded the 2.6.7 version posted above. Can't quite figure out how the cheats work though, is there a way to unlock all the stages without having to play through each of them individually?
Not sure how much the devs fucked with it, but you can try typing devmode in the main menu then pressing F2.
Et voila.

Or you can do the ghetto way of copying the scenes from the actual game into the mod folder. That is VERY ghetto though.

Reactions: thrownawayburger

linechuu

Aug 21, 2022
Not sure how much the devs fucked with it, but you can try typing devmode in the main menu then pressing F2.
Et voila.

Or you can do the ghetto way of copying the scenes from the actual game into the mod folder. That is VERY ghetto though.
I dont know how to copy the level into the mod folder and choose the difficulty (since there's 2 modes for each level). Any ideas? I dont think its possible to unlock them through the ingame devmode without playing them

• Angry
Reactions: DEATHDESTROYER
Feb 28, 2019
I dont know how to copy the level into the mod folder and choose the difficulty (since there's 2 modes for each level). Any ideas? I dont think its possible to unlock them through the ingame devmode without playing them
Then just play normally and unlock them if you wanna change difficulties? Jesus, dude. Be independent.
I just play this for a quick stress release where I turn on handsfree in the devmode - don't ask for shortcuts if you wanna play on expert for whatever reason.

doom1445

May 8, 2019
anyone else having trouble starting? i see the "BB" in a small black window in the corner of a now all black screen for a few seconds, then it just closes

edit: version is 2.61 btw

Aug 2, 2019
Here's the latest build v0.2.6.9
Adds two new levels (Gale and Claire) which are just sketches. (the Gale level is just a single loop for the entire level while Claire has around seven different loops)
Also adds some fixes and QoL changes and most important of all: Guitar Hero guitar support.
Enjoy

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes