4.40 star(s) 47 Votes
Oct 18, 2018
Nobody has the confidence to rely on satire laws so they aren't sued by... Toby Fox. A guy who has so much elaborate fanart of his games it could fill a library.
It's a little reductive to say that someone won't press charges if you sell work featuring their characters. 2.0 is all original characters, which dodges having to ask that question. Especially since Undertale has easily the most tame creator out of all of the borrowed characters that they used in the initial version of the game.

LewdSquirrel

Aug 28, 2018
someone has got to make a hard mode mod with touhou - night of nights. I'm surprised nobody did it yet.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2018
Succubus senki animations would work well with this game
A lot of mods based on animations don't usually work well with the game at all. Animations in Beat Banger are 6 frames, though as of the second version, you can use video files for the climax. There are plenty of mods that exist where people tried to adapt existing animations that don't look smooth at all because the number of frames in the original doesn't line up and they've had to cut some out to make them fit.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So where do I get the latest non-demo version...? I've seen previews of more than 2 scenes - was I misled that there's more than them available somewhere?

Oct 18, 2018
So it's confirmed the base game only has two scenes finished available in the demo? Or are more (non-mod) scenes in a build hidden somewhere?
The public release of the game has two complete levels. Everything else is still WIP. Go dig in the mod catalog.

Reactions: AntiMeteor

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
you have to press the / button first then type devmode and press enter, then f2 will work
Doesn't work for me either for 2.64 - I've tried it on every menu and during gameplay.

EDIT: Nevermind was using the numpad "/" instead of the keyboard "/".

Last edited:

zen9o

Sep 12, 2017
seems im not good at rhythm games because i couldn't get past the first scene change

Oct 18, 2018
seems im not good at rhythm games because i couldn't get past the first scene change
It's not particularly difficult, but if you just want to watch the animations you can do handsfree mode from the main menu. Either in 1.3 just type / to bring up the console input handsfree or in the new version type /devmode and then press F2 to toggle the dev options.

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020
it's not working whenever i try to open it for some reason it tries to load and then crashes miserable doesn't even make it to the main menu

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
it's not working whenever i try to open it for some reason it tries to load and then crashes miserable doesn't even make it to the main menu.
Download it directly from the itchio page. The version here seems to be bugged.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes