4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Why would you even want to mix the two? If you want homo content, make a homo game or a homo version of a game. Don't try to put both in a game with a linear storyline that makes you do all of it or you'll piss people off. The mods are full of homo stuff already anyways, and everyone plays it for the mods.

Also, it's not x-phobic to draw what you want to draw. Shit, it's not even homophobic to find something personally disgusting. It becomes that when you start treating people badly because of it.

moralis

May 25, 2018
you guys are fuckin wack. nobody is calling the guy homophobic for not wanting to animated hardcore gay sex. his (apparent, open) homophobia is the reason he won't draw the balls touching, not the other way around. don't let that stop you from wringing your hands and agonizing about how a handful of negative posts on a tiny forum only trafficked by freaks like us is cancel culture though

PlayerUwU

Jul 25, 2022
For some reason the version 2.44 doesn't work, it says that i need OpenGL (a thing that i do have, it's only 3.1 tho).

Feb 28, 2019
you guys are fuckin wack. nobody is calling the guy homophobic for not wanting to animated hardcore gay sex. his (apparent, open) homophobia is the reason he won't draw the balls touching, not the other way around. don't let that stop you from wringing your hands and agonizing about how a handful of negative posts on a tiny forum only trafficked by freaks like us is cancel culture though
The only one agonizing is you because you're malding (literally frothing at the mouth rage) that an artist won't draw gay sex purely for your enjoyment, pal. Very immature, to be honest.
Even if he'd seriously be homophobic (which he is not, nice fake claims tho), he'd still be entitled to his opinion. Free country, etc.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Recuerda, al menos aun estan en el proceso de completar el juego. No hay nada de malo al demonstrar una pieza del juego antes de que salga. Mucha gente igual abandona la idea antes de que se finalize y deja mucha gente mamando y loca.

Claro, no es darle tanto credito a los desarroyadores por el, ejem..."drama" o los pocos avances mayores del juego, pero van a su ritmo. Al fin y al cabo, aun esta incompleto y falta tiempo de desarollo. No esperes el juego completo si aun vez que tiene bien claro que aun esta en su fase incompleta.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, 2 things with this build:

One: when starting up the .exe file, seeing the logo, then crashing, delete the Beat Banger folder inside appdata on your computer files. Worked for me but bizarre as to why I had to do that in the first place

Two: is it just me, or do I like the colorful yet still unfinished line art of the previous build? It really looked like a stylistic choice more than seeing it as a rough concept sheet/trace art (despite it being so). Don't get me wrong, the finished animations are nice, but those ones felt more like Kom's art style than these ones (heck, even the way earlier builds like the 1.33 one). Could be me, I dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:

69Spartan117

Nov 22, 2018
Recuerda, al menos aun estan en el proceso de completar el juego. No hay nada de malo al demonstrar una pieza del juego antes de que salga. Mucha gente igual abandona la idea antes de que se finalize y deja mucha gente mamando y loca.

Claro, no es darle tanto credito a los desarroyadores por el, ejem..."drama" o los pocos avances mayores del juego, pero van a su ritmo. Al fin y al cabo, aun esta incompleto y falta tiempo de desarollo. No esperes el juego completo si aun vez que tiene bien claro que aun esta en su fase incompleta.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, 2 things with this build:

One: when starting up the .exe file, seeing the logo, then crashing, delete the Beat Banger folder inside appdata on your computer files. Worked for me but bizarre as to why I had to do that in the first place

Two: is it just me, or do I like the colorful yet still unfinished line art of the previous build? It really looked like a stylistic choice more than seeing it as a rough concept sheet/trace art (despite it being so). Don't get me wrong, the finished animations are nice, but those ones felt more like Kom's art style than these ones (heck, even the way earlier builds like the 1.33 one). Could be me, I dunno.
Some parts of zoe's old animation were better scenes, imo lol

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I'll play the devil's advocate this time and say that this 2.0 version doesn't feel like much of an upgrade from 1.3. I do understand that they wanted to replace the third party IP based characters with OC's, but considering the time it took it doesn't seem worth it. Hopefully the work they did on the "backend" side of the code enables modders of the game to have an easier time of adding more content to the game. Seems to me like Kom likes fiddling with the fine details of the game more than adding actual content.

Reactions: Axis3123
Oct 18, 2018
I'll play the devil's advocate this time and say that this 2.0 version doesn't feel like much of an upgrade from 1.3. I do understand that they wanted to replace the third party IP based characters with OC's, but considering the time it took it doesn't seem worth it. Hopefully the work they did on the "backend" side of the code enables modders of the game to have an easier time of adding more content to the game. Seems to me like Kom likes fiddling with the fine details of the game more than adding actual content.
There's lot of discussion about game content (and community support) that goes on in the community. After doing some recent sessions of playing community mods on stream, Kom actually picked up on some things that the modders do and like and is using those to help shape some things he wants to do with the game going forward. The 2.0 version of the game has significantly more freedom in making new levels and charting them, which the modders have been champing at the bit for access to (and now they do). Now it's mostly just a matter of time for everyone aside from the devs to get a good grasp on how everything works in it, which they're making a guide for like they did in the 1.X version.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes