4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Junuvoyoze2

Mar 18, 2019
The funny thing is, Beat Banger ALREADY had gay content in it by default but they took it off in the new build.
I don't know nor have I heard anything about homophobia.
I believe that they took it out because they were copyrighted characters.
The character in the new build is original, likely all official/main characters will be Original going forwards as they seem to want to launch on steam, they don't want nintendo and disney smacking them in court.
But the ones from the first build can easily still be played as mods in the future version, along with all the other gay mods that already exists.
So they're gonna make a whole new main roster of only OCs in the builds going forward I think and this girl in the new build is the first one.
Straight has more appeal to more people so the whole main cast is gonna be straight, but if people want them to create original gay characters then they'd have to reach the funding goal.
if it's to be a whole new cast then it is understandable, though I do understand the people who feel it's kinda sus as well.

Edit: So I tried searching for it on the server, of course he could have deleted everything, or it was all in private messages, but I found no signs of homophobia, of course I could have just missed it.
The discord server is also home to another game called Date a Dino which seems to be exclusively gay.
Also there are multiple mods to Beat Banger that is the Dev's fursona/OC sucking cock and getting fucked, for a moment I thought it was made by him but it wasn't so this isn't proof of anything either way.
It would suck if they were but at least at the moment there is just one person making claims here so I hope it's not the case.

Last edited:

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
Yeah version 2.5 is available on the discord, would be nice if someone could post it

nash-

Mar 25, 2020
Edit: So I tried searching for it on the server, of course he could have deleted everything, or it was all in private messages, but I found no signs of homophobia, of course I could have just missed it.
The discord server is also home to another game called Date a Dino which seems to be exclusively gay.
Also there are multiple mods to Beat Banger that is the Dev's fursona/OC sucking cock and getting fucked, for a moment I thought it was made by him but it wasn't so this isn't proof of anything either way.
It would suck if they were but at least at the moment there is just one person making claims here so I hope it's not the case.
It was an easter egg in one of the earlier releases, I believe you can also access it through dev console too, so the mod wasn't made by him but the original art was

Reactions: Junuvoyoze2
Aug 2, 2019
V0.255

This build contains the new level select screen and also various performance/ UI updates.

There are no new scenes added but some Zoe animations were tweaked a little iirc.

Remember that this game is gonna show up as your Discord activity status unless you disable it.
Next build is approximately at the end of this month, followed by a public demo release.

Jul 4, 2018
V0.255

This build contains the new level select screen and also various performance/ UI updates.

There are no new scenes added but some Zoe animations were tweaked a little iirc.

Remember that this game is gonna show up as your Discord activity status unless you disable it.
Next build is approximately at the end of this month, followed by a public demo release.
Opens for a second and then closes

Junuvoyoze2

Mar 18, 2019
It was an easter egg in one of the earlier releases, I believe you can also access it through dev console too, so the mod wasn't made by him but the original art was
Oh, it seems you're right!

So the art of his character sucking dick and getting fucked were made by him, other people edited and used it in mods as well but it was originally made by him.

Now, he could just be doing it for the money as other people pointed out but I find it very unlikely that someone that hates gay stuff would do this, along with all the other stuff I pointed out in my last post.

Reactions: Axis3123

linechuu

Aug 21, 2022
V0.255

doesnt work

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
Would be nice to get a mod converter for 2.43 to this new one. If we're able to convert the old stuff this version seems it would be a straight upgrade.
Can also upload all the levels if/when the converter comes out as some of yall can't seem to get it to work yourselves.

Oct 18, 2018
Would be nice to get a mod converter for 2.43 to this new one. If we're able to convert the old stuff this version seems it would be a straight upgrade.
Can also upload all the levels if/when the converter comes out as some of yall can't seem to get it to work yourselves.
There's hardly any point. The public demo for version 2 of the game is supposed to be released in the not-too-far-off future, and it's having its own mod support worked on. It's possible that we'll have an official means of converting or loading mods at that point, and if not then the community will probably come up with one at that point, for that release.

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
There's hardly any point. The public demo for version 2 of the game is supposed to be released in the not-too-far-off future, and it's having its own mod support worked on. It's possible that we'll have an official means of converting or loading mods at that point, and if not then the community will probably come up with one at that point, for that release.
Would be nice, just hope it's in the near future

user5628

Sep 17, 2022
Nice game, thanks for uploading!

1.3 version works fine for me, and the new one crashes after start. Deleting \AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata doesn't help. Any ideas how to fix this?

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
Here's the thing tho: how far is that animator going to endure if they do reach that goal to add gay stuff in? I can't tell if they can make a living off of a game like this, they aren't a very well-known indie team or whatever, so I'm skeptical if that homophobic artist could make it out in the end or call it quits there and there.

Matter of fact, was that animator in the team since the first few builds where there *was* gay content? That's what I'm curious about.
Another point is that the one supposedly homophobic animator on the team won't be forced to do any gay animations and it was a stupid take from the beginning.

The game has many female characters that can get new scenes while the animators that are okay with penises kissing get the gay content rolling.

Kom himself is not above animating the gay scenes.

Reactions: Axis3123
Feb 28, 2019
Another point is that the one supposedly homophobic animator on the team won't be forced to do any gay animations and it was a stupid take from the beginning.

The game has many female characters that can get new scenes while the animators that are okay with penises kissing get the gay content rolling.

Kom himself is not above animating the gay scenes.
Even hypothetically, imagine just saying "I'm not comfortable doing gay content" and getting called homophobic for it.
This insanity has to stop, let the devs do what they want - pay them if you want to, don't pay them if you don't, but don't slander someone's good name purely because you're not getting what you want, you little fucking babies.

I got blasted to shit on e621 for requesting a straight version of an animation once (literally just said good job can we get male x female possibly?).
Leave muh money-grubbing Bunfan devs in peace and let them work.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes