4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

MischiefSmile

May 8, 2018
There was a library that was accessed in the discord but it's gone down. There's a new one that's been built but I'm not sure if it's open for public access yet. The tags don't work properly on it on mobile so they're still fiddling around with it

Craiger80

Dec 8, 2018
If you type in freecandy no caps or spaces it will give you everything in act 1 also type in givemoney 100000 in the console command you'll get money for the shop

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Hurrah.

Cutscenes and unfinished coloring of already existing scenes/animations. Devs sure have priorities straight.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Man this game sure stepped up from the initial version I played. Art and quality is top notch, can't wait for the updates.

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
my mod dont run, is it because the new version or im doing someting wrong.
i put afolder name "mods" in folder with the exe file and in there i put do mods

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
my mod dont run, is it because the new version or im doing someting wrong.
i put afolder name "mods" in folder with the exe file and in there i put do mods
The mods are not forward compatible. Alot of them were done with 1.3 from what i gathered. There is a github with 1.311 posted.

Oct 18, 2018
Hurrah.

Cutscenes and unfinished coloring of already existing scenes/animations. Devs sure have priorities straight.
Back end was reworked for level design and modding. That's pretty important, since the game has an active modding community, and the devs actually want to make sure that the modders can do the kinds of things that they want with their levels. Not everything can be massive content updates.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Back end was reworked for level design and modding. That's pretty important, since the game has an active modding community, and the devs actually want to make sure that the modders can do the kinds of things that they want with their levels. Not everything can be massive content updates.
But again, they have time to add in cutscenes, but not enough time to color in existing levels. Not to forget a lot of those cutscenes are just scribbling or drawing.

floran

May 20, 2020
zoe_titfuck_top_horny.png
Is weird that the zoe titfuck horny with the arms on her back is still in the game file but it doesn't happen anymore in the regular game, am I missing something?

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes