4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Ayashimi

Jul 5, 2019
I can download the early acces of the steam version the other day in the morning i buying the game and i not know what error in the steams server these and other one i have playing and downloading nothing problem after that case steam remove i games downloaded with i not update to change some apparence the steam

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
what is this steam password everyone is talking about?
It's a password needed to access the "developer feature" branch/betas of the game on Steam.

From Komdog's patreon:
The password will change monthly to ensure only patrons can access this build, so you'll have to re-activate your branch when a new password is provided at the end of the Patreon cycle.

Remember, this is only for people who want to access development features each month; all non-development-related updates will still be posted here on Patreon, such as the art, animations, music, and cutscenes.

This should make deploying new features to patrons quicker and easier. That's all for now. ✨

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
is there a way to bind the notes to arrow keys because it doesnt work and i cant play rhythm games with letters

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
is there a way to bind the notes to arrow keys because it doesnt work and i cant play rhythm games with letters
Unfortunately I don't think you can, and either way I think the current version is bugged and you can't remap the keys.
You can always just change the note beats to use only one key by following this guide I made.

You guys can make the levels easier by just changing the notes.cfg file located in
data/act1/CHARACTER NAME/config/notes.cfg
(in version 2.8.5 the only characters being cathy_e1 and zoe_e1)
-Open notes.cfg with notepad
-Use Ctrl+H to open replace window
-On Find what: put "input_type": 1, (with quotes and coma)
-On Replace with: put "input_type": 0, (with quotes and coma)
-Click Replace All
-Do the same for "input_type": 2, and "input_type": 3, and replace them with "input_type": 0,
-Now all beats will be only Note 1 (default being "Z")

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
I'm guessing Steam games are hard to crack and I think the Itch.io version is not updated.
Eh, I think one would just need to post the new .pck file. It seems only the .exe has Steam protection on it, and Godot .exe's only purpose is load .pck files. I might be wrong.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Eh, I think one would just need to post the new .pck file. It seems only the .exe has Steam protection on it, and Godot .exe's only purpose is load .pck files. I might be wrong.
Well then I guess no one wants to share or really none of us want to buy it lol.

linechuu

Aug 21, 2022
I'm guessing Steam games are hard to crack and I think the Itch.io version is not updated.
I bought the itch.io version and its fucking annoying that I wont have access to the beta branch it looks like. He's only pushing patreon stuff to steam ver...

• Sad
Reactions: Pigfarmer

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I could help you out with experimenting with it!
Do I just send you the Beat Banger Game Folder that is on the Common Folder in Steam? I just need a day to buy the game since I need to deposit money in my card but I'll get around it eventually.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes