4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
Some more Patreon updates...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like how it's taken almost an entire month to partially color sketches that's been out for at least half a year (I believe).

floran

May 20, 2020
Anyone got a full save with everything unlocked? I had to reset my PC and lost all my progress

Jan 18, 2019

I like how it's taken almost an entire month to partially color sketches that's been out for at least half a year (I believe).
This, like Jesus Christ i get you want to milk your audience for as long as you possibly can, you would be mad for not wanting to, but at least don't make it this obvious.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022

Crazy, right? and still people in that server who whiteknight and make excuses to try justify the delay

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
lmao, "We are gonna change the name of Acts to Volume to avoid people thinking we are gonna continue making levels after Act 2"
I'm pretty sure what he was saying is "We're moving away from Acts to Volumes so people don't think we are following a 'Three-Act Structure' where the third arc will be the last one."

I.e., by allowing the name to be volumes, it is clear that there are more volumes intended. Now, the cynicism comes on whether we'll ever get that far, but that name change seems to make perfect sense to me.

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
I'm gone for a week and all of the sudden people are being called a zoosadist (looked that up. what the fuck). either way they better not scrap the gay acts.
No fucking way that people got that confused over the acts. their half assed explanation is more confusing than just saying "act 3 is a new story" 1703703923109.png

uela

Aug 17, 2017
I'm gone for a week and all of the sudden people are being called a zoosadist (looked that up. what the fuck). either way they better not scrap the gay acts.
No fucking way that people got that confused over the acts. their half assed explanation is more confusing than just saying "act 3 is a new story" View attachment 3209506
I'll never understand this. It's not only a dumb paranoid move, but also the packs / acts are literally vinyl disks and albums. Just call the acts, album's for fuck’s sake.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
I'll never understand this. It's not only a dumb paranoid move, but also the packs / acts are literally vinyl disks and albums. Just call the acts, album's for fuck’s sake.
Probably it'll mess up the code of the previous mods with that new changes, i assume

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rea555

uela

Aug 17, 2017
Discord_MqmMyIfRkW.png
Guessing from this; This means once Vol1 is done and the Level Editor too, then pretty much the rest of the acts/vol's is just a thing on the backburner. Really, feeling bad for those suckers Patrons who funded for the gay levels.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes