4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
There is ver 3.3.4.2

Use this link

When you wait for the download count down timer and then click for the download, Ignore the tab that opened up, And go back to the previous tab and click on the download button again.
Again, I'd strongly advise against using Steamunlocked for any Game download if you can. All their uploades are ripped without credit and have at times had Malware and/or Rats in them. Refer to my Previous post for my upload straight from the Itch.io Page.

uela

Aug 17, 2017
New deets from the Manager.
Discord_BOTHWNgzp7.png
Discord_SVp7l3mqgl.png Discord_sstziuTeDG.png
Tldr; The team knows they suck at release dates and roadmaps, so have given up on that. Next Tuesday they will meet about how to animate Dawna's level. Cutscenes theoretically should be done by the end of next week. Dawna's former Va graduated out of NSFW voice acting so now they're recasting for her lines, totally won't delay. For the gay levels… eh, nothing knew other than the devs deciding to make gay protag a cat instead of a dog.

Reactions: mercykillme

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
New deets from the Manager.
View attachment 3242499
View attachment 3242500 View attachment 3242503
Tldr; The team knows they suck at release dates and roadmaps, so have given up on that. Next Tuesday they will meet about how to animate Dawna's level. Cutscenes theoretically should be done by the end of next week. Dawna's former Va graduated out of NSFW voice acting so now they're recasting for her lines, totally won't delay. For the gay levels… eh, nothing knew other than the devs deciding to make gay protag a cat instead of a dog.
No way they need 2 mfs working cutscenes right? A few Pictures, background song, and VA, which is done by someone else. So in total like 2-4 Pictures per beginning/end of a song, some random background music and a script to make the story seem somewhat cohesive. Well either way, maybe my Grandchildren will get to play the Sketch version of the first level of the gay act.

EDIT: also, i just realized, THEY WILL MARKET THE GAME AS OUT OF EARLY ACCES WITH THE END OF VOL.1? Like half the features aren't implemented and the game is still full of bugs, which is surprising for how little they added in recent time.

sukubot

May 12, 2023
The only thing i got is that they plan to scam people with more dlc acts/volumes that you gotta pay first and they'll be delivered maybe. At least, hopefuly, this will push them to deliver act 2 before next year, since they cant sell it as additional content.

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
1704734995740.png
Holy fucking shit guys, they now no longer have to manually upload and download 2 files!!! The shit I've been doing for 3 months, for free!! "This will save us massive amounts of time each push" when there is maybe 1 push a month. At least he will maybe start pushing updates to both steam and itch.io instead of just one.

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
The only thing i got is that they plan to scam people with more dlc acts/volumes that you gotta pay first and they'll be delivered maybe. At least, hopefuly, this will push them to deliver act 2 before next year, since they cant sell it as additional content.
I don't think they ever said they'd make you pay for the acts, although they will likely Price the game higher one the game "leaves early access"

uela

Aug 17, 2017
Discord_0u5YmvwxWI.png
There will be no DLC packs. Not even Kom in all his dumbfuckery could ever pull that off.

Discord_f0y7gWwZuS.png
Also, bonus levels have been confirmed. You'll get them... probably in 2026 as an afterthought during shortstack showdown.

HEX_Maniac

Sep 28, 2019
Did again, motion tweak for Claire. Missionary (Or is it cowgirl?) feels really stiff like shes bolted into the ground. Made her move a little bit when the guy thrusts, put more aggressive motion when shes topless and little nipple bulges on the bra'd version but yeah View attachment 3244662 View attachment 3244671
those few tweaks added so much FLAVOR. The beat banger devs could literally just add more variations and facial expressions for better replayability. Or just bring back the horny notes...

Reactions: Axis3123

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
All the better, but then why the cut off the main campaign to just 2 acts? From the early sketches act 2 looked more an interlude chapter than a conclusive one.

Ok, Jasmine is the panda... but who's Makayla?
Honestly, I don't think they really care about making this game anymore. As for Makayla, she's a character that was part of the new cast they created when BB went from parody to an original thing. (embedded for convenience)
FC5aoRVXEAo02BA.png

Reactions: Cidoo and Axis3123

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
Honestly, I don't think they really care about making this game anymore. As for Makayla, she's a character that was part of the new cast they created when BB went from parody to an original thing. (embedded for convenience)
View attachment 3248094
they pulled that character out of the deepest pits of their archive wtf. Doubt we will see her in the game before kom gets entirely occupied by ss anyways

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
Trying to move files around, and nothing's happening - like a process is still running. I exited the game normally, and godot isn't showing up in my task manager.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes