4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I wouldnt spit on an idiotproof easy to use level editor. Considered how slow they are and the amount of good artists (and art) out there it would be nice to have (or create) some good mod for once.
At a certain rate, I'm betting that, whatever mods there are/are made in this editor, are gonna end up being added to the base game to either showcase it or promote it, guaranteed. Considering how many modifications and original art there are inside fanmade mods is insane. Now you have an incentive for those less knowledgeable in making asset flips!

...ok, kinda joking with that one, but you get the idea.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
From the Patreon...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Now you can finish the game for us!"
When that updates drops the game will b dead for sure, they won't even have to release new/or the content they promisse anymore, people will literaly just grab the fucking finished ones and turne into something new and better to whatever tf this guy is trying to do.

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
atp I'd rather they just announce the game as dead so we can stop having hope. this shit is ridiculous. Kom would rather add useless shit than make code for the new levels. and if that's already done wtf are the artist doing?? There is no way in hell a level would take this long

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

LightSong

Sep 30, 2018
it doesn't vibrate to the beat, it's just a constant vibration and it vibrates harder when the notes are closer to each other...
Damn, what is even the point when you can't flawlessly clear Zoe on expert while blindfolded, just from feeling the vibrations of the plug in your ass like you're that one (allegedly) cheating chess player

• Haha
Reactions: Axis3123

Kenshiu

Sep 17, 2020
So, I somehow managed to mess up my key binds and accidentally set Esc as the confirm button. If anyone knows how to fix this let me know thanks.

sukubot

May 12, 2023
So, I somehow managed to mess up my key binds and accidentally set Esc as the confirm button. If anyone knows how to fix this let me know thanks.
Try to delete "binds.sav" in the save folder. It should restore the original configuration.

linechuu

Aug 21, 2022
Yeah, it's utter shit. I use the lovense stuff a lot because I like wasting money, and it's probably the worst implementation in a game I've seen. A good implementation, by comparison, is Third Crisis, where basically every variation in animation is reflected in vibration pattern and intensity.
sorry to hijack but are there fap hero style vids that use this?

Jan 18, 2019
atp I'd rather they just announce the game as dead so we can stop having hope. this shit is ridiculous. Kom would rather add useless shit than make code for the new levels. and if that's already done wtf are the artist doing?? There is no way in hell a level would take this long
Schizo theory: I think they know that modders are the one thing keeping this game together, if they finish the game then how many modders will go "you know what, maybe we should make our own clone"?. I'm not saying coding is easy, but i doubt the coding needed to make a rhythm game would be that complex, and it's not like your average rpgmaker slop or vn where you also have to draw/animate plenty of different things like enemies events, endings, etc. You just need 6 loops in average for a level and a thumbnail.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

Flossa

Feb 9, 2022
I really fuck with the art and characters and I like what they've put out but man like can they at least do like one or two updates a month? I mean 7grand a month has gotta go somewhere right? i dunno lol

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
View attachment 3298456
I'm counting down the days since this announcement. I want to know what Kom's definition of a "sec" is.
Nothing new yet on either branch. Patreon got a update 5 days ago (Version 3.36) tho, idk what changed, didn't see any announcement about it.
They also stopped doing Mac Builds for the Patreon branch, unlucky.
and .

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes