4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
Is there literally any way to just force activate handsfree mode in the fuckin mods? This is seriously annoying as hell.
Anybody know the list of currently working cheats since alot of the old ones dont work anymore?
I made an AHK cheat script for Beat Banger that automatically plays the game for you, simply install Autohotkey, make a new .ahk file and copy paste this code and run it.

Code:
Loop  {
    sleep, %Accuracy%

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0x198CC7, 30,  Fast RGB

if (errorlevel = 0) && WinActive("ahk_exe beatbanger.exe")
    {
        Send,Z
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xED780D, 40,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,X
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xC72B17, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,C
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xAB2B63, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,V
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

Continue
}
My good friends helped me learn a few things about AutoHotKey specifically color aimbot, and i've managed to get it working very well.

Here's a preview, it works with mods too:

Make sure your game is on windowed mode and is maximized to the screen, otherwise it will not work well, an if you have any issues, try changing "Sleep, 75" to a different number in order to change the key press delay, or change the "30" next to Fast RGB for color variance, keep it around 30-40~ or else it won't work properly.

Jul 20, 2017
I made an AHK cheat script for Beat Banger that automatically plays the game for you, simply install Autohotkey, make a new .ahk file and copy paste this code and run it.

Code:
Loop  {
    sleep, %Accuracy%

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0x198CC7, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,Z
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xED780D, 40,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,X
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xC72B17, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,C
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xAB2B63, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,V
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

Continue
}
My good friends helped me learn a few things about AutoHotKey specifically color aimbot, and i've managed to get it working very well.

Here's a preview, it works with mods too:

Make sure your game is on windowed mode and is maximized to the screen, otherwise it will not work well, an if you have any issues, try changing "Sleep, 75" to a different number in order to change the key press delay, or change the "30" next to Fast RGB for color variance, keep it around 30-40~ or else it won't work properly.
You are simply amazing.

Reactions: Kinkie Pie

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
Update Time!! yap yap... level editor is out, yap yap, still no actual content update, yap yap, (shared link since my uploader merged them and i can't be asked to reupload, it's like 1:30am for me), yap yap

He also made some reworks of Clair. Essentially just what another user did like a month ago, alone, like wtf.
The pateron discord is eating the shit up aswell, real shame.

EDIT: The user I mentioned was ! Kom essentially just did what he did but also added feet. Think of that what you will.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Update Time!! yap yap... level editor is out, yap yap, still no actual content update, yap yap, Windows and Linux (shared link since my uploader merged them and i can't be asked to reupload, it's like 1:30am for me), yap yap

He also made some reworks of Clair. Essentially just what another user did like a month ago, alone, like wtf.

EDIT: The user I mentioned was ! Kom essentially just did what he did but also added feet. Think of that what you will.
At least now there is a feature so people can create his game for him

Feb 2, 2022
Update Time!! yap yap... level editor is out, yap yap, still no actual content update, yap yap, Windows and Linux (shared link since my uploader merged them and i can't be asked to reupload, it's like 1:30am for me), yap yap

hi what version is this 3.42 or not

Mar 11, 2020

someone improved his stuff and lil bro copied it without giving credit? ain't no wayyyyyyy

floran

May 20, 2020
honestly I am comparing Claire volume 1 from 3.34 and 3.42 and they look the same to me.

Could you please add a side by side? I don't see any difference from 3.42 to the previous one shared here, 3.34

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes