4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
The Big Breakthrough! You now don't have to move a mod into the mod folder!
I know this is said to downplay this, but isn't this like an actual good thing?
I don't think I've ever seen a game do something like this before. Being able to drag and drop a .zip file without even extracting is something I didn't even know was possible, nor can I find any tutorials for it, so it's not like this is a 5 minute job stretched to 5 days.

Reactions: Kinkie Pie

uela

Aug 17, 2017
Normally I would be with others and downplay. However, most of the level editor things seem pretty good, and by that I mean pretty good for new modders. One of the major issues with the modding community-no the beat banger or coomer community, is that they are dumb as fucking bricks. I said before, but most modders mod on legacy because it's free and simple. Release/steam version on the other hand is not as possible because you have to pay and because of all the gimmicks it's "complicated" for new modders to understand. (Worse because the modding is an overcomplicated mess)

The amount of times I've seen people not know how to extract a zip file, or what a zip file is, or not reading what version of the game the mod they made for was downloaded, along with the most brain-dead requests. Kom actually making things drag and drop in game, like mods and in the editor, music, sound effects, spritesheets, and turning GIFs into spritesheets. Basically, making an all-in-one tool is him trying to make everything so easy, that no one should be asking dumbass questions anymore.

So far the only issues with the level editor is the GIF into spritesheet mechanic cannot translate transparent images, it will turn the transparency white. Also, another I want to point out is that this son of a bitch took my suggestion of calling packs/levels album's or singles but only for mods.
firefox_UNfGiDWWzx.png

Last edited:

uela

Aug 17, 2017
News Time!

Today, someone decided to ask Kom when the new update was going to come out, and we got the Kom promise.

Discord_GAj4FAPECW.png
(How the fuck are they going to do 2 updates per month when they're making the foundation for another game?)

Discord_7dXnAMT7ja.png

Mr.GGraCHCH

Sep 18, 2021
News Time!

Today, someone decided to ask Kom when the new update was going to come out, and we got the Kom promise.

View attachment 3351158
(How the fuck are they going to do 2 updates per month when they're making the foundation for another game?)

View attachment 3351161
The world would be if the comdog were doing levels and animations instead of fucking cutscenes that squander everything:

Last edited:

7Falcon7

Apr 15, 2022
Normally I would be with others and downplay. However, most of the level editor things seem pretty good, and by that I mean pretty good for new modders. One of the major issues with the modding community-no the beat banger or coomer community, is that they are dumb as fucking bricks. I said before, but most modders mod on legacy because it's free and simple. Release/steam version on the other hand is not as possible because you have to pay and because of all the gimmicks it's "complicated" for new modders to understand. (Worse because the modding is an overcomplicated mess)

The amount of times I've seen people not know how to extract a zip file, or what a zip file is, or not reading what version of the game the mod they made for was downloaded, along with the most brain-dead requests. Kom actually making things drag and drop in game, like mods and in the editor, music, sound effects, spritesheets, and turning GIFs into spritesheets. Basically, making an all-in-one tool is him trying to make everything so easy, that no one should be asking dumbass questions anymore.

So far the only issues with the level editor is the GIF into spritesheet mechanic cannot translate transparent images, it will turn the transparency white. Also, another I want to point out is that this son of a bitch took my suggestion of calling packs/levels album's or singles but only for mods.
View attachment 3343685
Idk if its just me but I can't get the editor to even place notes or load level music at all

uela

Aug 17, 2017
Version 3.452 has been released. Kom completed this promise, but now he has a new one, we shall be graced with an update at the beginning of every month and in the middle of every month.

Patch notes;

• Added Random Act Record Color
  • Added Cutscene Creation in Level Editor (Not Yet Accessible)
  • Added Inserting + Deleting Cutscene shots
  • Added Drag And Drop to Cutscene Editor
  • Added Hot Menu Exit Sticker
  • Added Template song to level creator
  • Added Konami Code to the Theater
  • Added level editor audio importing and automatic conversion
  • Added Level editor loop previews
  • Added editor asset cache manager
  • Added Level Creator wizard
  • Added context menus to level editor assets
  • Added asset deletion in the level editor
  • Added Editor Note Selection
  • Added Editor Multi Note Selection
  • Added Spritesheet from GIF
  • Added BPM control and Note shifting in the level editor
  • Added Level editor note modifiers
  • Added level editor hotkeys for note modifiers
  • Added Level Settings menu for Level Creator
  • Added ESC to unbindable keys
  • Added Drag and Drop Mod Loading
  • Added Modpack Loading Validation
  • Added Mod Name Character Limit
  • Added WIP label for prompt overlays

Fixes:
  • Fixed export build not getting template assets for newly created mods
  • Fixed Music Override, causing Some Scenes To Crash
  • Fixed Max Combo saving
  • Fixed Score Screen Blocking Mouse Inputs
  • Fixed Mop's Attack ( Mop Coming Soon )
  • Fixed Mod Music Preview Bus
  • Fixed Mods Not Loading Difficulties Properly
  • Fixed non-existing asset bugs when creating levels
  • Fixed Lovense UI elements
  • Fixed hot menu manager UI indexing problem
  • FIXED THE FUCKING STUPID NULL STRING THING!!! (don't ask)
  • Fixed level editor negative selection area bug
  • Fixed Gallery Vignette bug
  • Fixed null reference crash in level editor

Changes:
  • Changed discord link when no mods present
  • Changed "Acts" Naming convention to "Volumes"
  • Changed konami code to be exclusive to dev mode
  • Updated a few of Claire's Level animations
  • Updated a few of Zoe's Level animations
  • Updated a few of Gale's Level animations
  • Updated Mod Menu Visuals

As always, don't fill up the thread with demands for new verison. Be patient.

Dec 31, 2021
Here are the all the images that can be bought, and videos of each difficulty including cut scenes for those who just want to fap

Mega
Is there...
A N Y
HERO, who can keep a link like this...
‐CUTSCENES
-SCENES
-GALLERY
updated and relevant with the Content, (or should I say lack of content) in tandem with the most of the new/recent updates, to ensure that Everyone doesn't have to constantly download these shitlet updates on to their device every update, with very little substance.

You know, for people who have no care for the Gameplay, Modding, Etc., and are just here for the quick lewds, which I'm pretty sure is the LARGE (even if silent) MAJORITY ...P L E A S E.

You would be quelling SO Many Headaches, AND be doing just about EVERYONE HERE, a HUGE favor in one way or another.

linechuu

Aug 21, 2022
Is there...
A N Y
‐CUTSCENES
-SCENES
-GALLERY
updated and relevant with the Content, (or should I say lack of content) in tandem with the most of the new/recent updates, to ensure that Everyone doesn't have to constantly download these shitlet updates on to their device every update, with very little substance.

You know, for people who have no care for the Gameplay, Modding, Etc., and are just here for the quick lewds, which I'm pretty sure is the LARGE (even if silent) MAJORITY ...P L E A S E.

You would be quelling SO Many Headaches, AND be doing just about EVERYONE HERE, a HUGE favor in one way or another.
its pretty annoying since kom has a track record of changing backend things making it harder to unlock everything/cheat stuff

Reactions: DemonRanger309

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
Is there...
A N Y
‐CUTSCENES
-SCENES
-GALLERY

I was planning on it, but it would take lots of work. Should I still?

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes