4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
it looks like the steam version is getting a lot of bug fix update like i think this the 3.455 not sure but it keep geting updates but itch site is better if it get if the last bug fix is there please look if there is no more bug fix update then upload a link here to download
Never experienced any bugs on steam ver myself

Feb 2, 2022
Never experienced any bugs on steam ver myself
its mods bug on the first new release not this latest bug fix update mods with only one difficulty and one level wont play but the latest fix solve the problem there some mods bugs still but for detail look in discord if you don't have time don't look

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
my bad, was in hoptial, will be more often as well, so it might take some time between my uploads (depending on when they release)

anyways, new upload, idk what changed, lost track a while ago, i think the new modding stuff. and (still no macos, even on the main branch)

megasmallcow

Dec 12, 2018
Update Time!! yap yap... level editor is out, yap yap, still no actual content update, yap yap, Windows and Linux (shared link since my uploader merged them and i can't be asked to reupload, it's like 1:30am for me), yap yap

He also made some reworks of Clair. Essentially just what another user did like a month ago, alone, like wtf.
The pateron discord is eating the shit up aswell, real shame.

EDIT: The user I mentioned was ! Kom essentially just did what he did but also added feet. Think of that what you will.
I took a look and it doesnt look like a 1:1 rip. The motion is much more subtle then mine. Its an improvement but I still dont think its good. I dont suspect it was stolen, inspired maybe? The fact he did edits for all the chars except Cathy tells me they just had planned a general touch up for past characters.

Regardless I plan to make HMOFA edits off all the characters HAHA

Also that ass out edit for Claire looks really bad! It made the level more unnecessarily spastic

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
my bad, was in hoptial, will be more often as well, so it might take some time between my uploads (depending on when they release)

anyways, new upload, idk what changed, lost track a while ago, i think the new modding stuff. Windows and Linux (still no macos, even on the main branch)
Thank you for always sharing the latest version. Hope you get better soon

FlippyQwQowo

Aug 4, 2022

anyways, new upload, idk what changed, lost track a while ago, i think the new modding stuff. Windows and Linux (still no macos, even on the main branch)
I feel bad reading where are you at, thanks for the share and i hope you get well soon buddy

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020

Aww shoot, sorry to hear man. A true homie, even when sick. Get better dood!

Bogpogdog69

Sep 29, 2021
do the cheats work for yall, because every time I press f2 and go into the developer console and type any of the cheats nothing happens I even tried using a slash but it didn't work

Reactions: Baxterface

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Uhhhhh, question... what's with this invisible note I'm getting on the: "She doesn't like you" expert version of the song.

There's a part of the song where I need to hit some invisible note which doesn't really say which one it is and I haven't bought the invisible note thingy.

Is this a bug? I purposedly tried skipping it because I thought it's a note that you're not supposed to hit but it counted as a miss

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Uhhhhh, question... what's with this invisible note I'm getting on the: "She doesn't like you" expert version of the song.

There's a part of the song where I need to hit some invisible note which doesn't really say which one it is and I haven't bought the invisible note thingy.

Is this a bug? I purposedly tried skipping it because I thought it's a note that you're not supposed to hit but it counted as a miss
Just dont do anything with this note, it hits automatically

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes