4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Haven't been working on mods recently due to IRL stuff (work, school, etc.) but yeah, the sources are from LifeSelector
-Celeb Couple's XXX Defamation Trial
-All My Devoted Step-Moms

Was planning to update the mod and make an intro cut scene, redo the dialogue, and hoepefully make part 2. But real life responsibilities got me really occupied and have not have the time to make mods. hopefully some day lol
Thanks! Not sure why the discord & booru is so against non h mods. It seems dumb to outright ban it if it would draw in more people to the community. Good luck with IRL stuff though, maybe we'll see more people come in since modding is becoming easier.

Reactions: Olegowsom

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
they also mention that its still experimental so it's gonna fuck up at times so probably still best to wait for them to iron out the kinks before you go import crazy with it.
i mean, they say that but i know for a fact that they've been working on that feature for months now. iirc you had to ask someone on their dev team on discord to give you special access to the back compat builds for testing purposes, so if shit is still breaking it's just their fault for being lazy.

willing to bet they have more work hours clocked in on those weekly VR chat events over the ones they've put on actually developing the game at this point.

Reactions: LupuseDei26

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
3.49 and game still boots on wrong monitor every time, legacy support doesn't seem to be in this version either

Last edited:

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
the thing with this is that you need a zip of legacy mod and drag and drop into the game when selecting mods.
that's just dumb imo.
And from what I've tested it seems to be an in-game implementation of Queen Azzurra's mod converter, so that means transition effects are missing, climaxes are missing, and depending on the chart, the beats don't align too well with the animation which makes it look like there's a delay of sorts in some songs.

The CUM Edition patch is definitely the best way to play with legacy/demo mods.

uela

Aug 17, 2017
When I read the new patch, was surprised. Kom is keeping his promise, though of course after one decent patch he had to bungle it. The legacy add-on can only read Zip files and to drag and drop you have to be in windowed mode unless your a double monitor andy. As Serveral stated, it is pure cheeks. But, this leads to the question of why didn't Kom ask the CUM patch man for help? Well...

Discord_Lfvndbiotr.png
Yes, contributors can only help Kom with bugfixes. Suggestions to make the game better go under his nose. It's worse since I believe Kom has only two (temp) coders for the game, with one becoming full-time in the future. So despite him having people willing to help him, he refuses. In addition, I did warn people to archive or keep note of the CUM patch because there is only one dev behind it who's, around 18 years old surrounded by braindead coomers who can't read instructions and pinging him every time kom patches the game and forces him to patch the CUM. So, expect a day when the patch stops being worked on because of these issues.
Discord_f5EUhCi6zm.png
So yeah, everything is still a mess on the inside despite how it looks on the outside.

Last edited:

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
When I read the new patch, was surprised. Kom is keeping his promise, though of course after one decent patch he had to bungle it. The legacy add-on can only read Zip files and to drag and drop you have to be in windowed mode unless your a double monitor andy. As Serveral stated, it is pure cheeks. But, this leads to the question of why didn't Kom ask the CUM patch man for help? Well...

View attachment 3453323
Yes, contributors can only help Kom with bugfixes. Suggestions to make the game better go under his nose. It's worse since I believe Kom has only two (temp) coders for the game, with one becoming full-time in the future. So despite him having people willing to help him, he refuses. In addition, I did warn people to archive or keep note of the CUM patch because there is only one dev behind it who's, around 18 years old surrounded by braindead coomers who can't read instructions and pinging him every time kom patches the game and forces him to patch the CUM. So, expect a day when the patch stops being worked on because of these issues.
View attachment 3453327
So yeah, everything is still a mess on the inside despite how it looks on the outside.
brain hurt. new update 3.494. something about legacy, i don't keep track anymore, need a tl:dr lmao (wtf is the cum patch lol). and

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
remember when this game had gay stuff in it and then they took all the gay stuff out and asked people to pay a huge amount of money to put the gay stuff back in and its been over a year since the money got raised and there's still no gay stuff lmao
if you check the game data you can see 2 folders named gay_act1 and gay_act2

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
there's a work around if you press f2, type in dev to activate "dev" mode then after starting a new song and hitting the "end" key, which causes the game mark the song as finished, so that now you can just press "v" on the difficulty selection to autoplay it.

at least that's how it works on 3.48. i'm going to wait for the 3.49 CUM patch before I move onto that version.

Reactions: Taskboy
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes