4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
it keeps saying no mods found
It depends. Some of the more recent mods you can unzip them on the mods folder and voila, while others you have to convert them so the game can read them. In those cases, those mods are from a previous version, Like Legacy (1.x) and "Demo" (2.x I think). How to convert them is through an executable that some members have linked previously on this thread.

Edit: I forgot to mention: sometimes the mod itself can be divided as an album or as a single, depending on how it's bundled. You may or may not have to switch between those two on the mod screen to make it appear.

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
It depends. Some of the more recent mods you can unzip them on the mods folder and voila, while others you have to convert them so the game can read them. In those cases, those mods are from a previous version, Like Legacy (1.x) and "Demo" (2.x I think). How to convert them is through an executable that some members have linked previously on this thread.

Edit: I forgot to mention: sometimes the mod itself can be divided as an album or as a single, depending on how it's bundled. You may or may not have to switch between those two on the mod screen to make it appear.
no, I can't find this converter

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
Hell yeah brother! The hero we needed. Sad to hear about the more spread releases, but that's ok. We got all the time in the world, and so do the devs apparently ^^;

In other news, finally got around to try that fancy mod that uela linked, and, to be honest, doesn't do anything radical, BUT, the addition of the mods without having to convert them and being in separate folders is nice. Plus, the horny notes being back. This made me wonder though... maybe if some mod creators can figure out a way to get those notes inside their levels. After all, the code is still there thanks to this (I assume, if it has been axed from the base game or still present but not used).

If anything, I also wish in the future for the devs/mod creator(s) to add a way to replay the levels but only scroll through the animations and being able to change between them, rather than just having the beats determine how fast or how slow the animation is. Basically, the Legacy's method of doing the equivalent of "hands free" in these builds. My main gripe is that some charts are kinda terrible for, err, viewing them without actually playing, so why they didn't keep the old style beats me. Engine/reworked code maybe?
From messages on both Discord servers, the next "Big Content Update" will also address Charting and such, at least from what I understood. Regarding Releases, my Friend will check in regularly to keep you guys up to date. I'll have to read into this Forums rules a bit more to see if I can share my account or if he would need to make one himself. If he has to I'll let you guys know.

Reactions: Axis3123

lolxd523

Sep 14, 2019
How do you activate the handsfree mode in this one?
for some reason, it doesn't show a prompt to play in hands free mode when dev mode is enabled (type "dev" and press enter in console (F2)), just press that key which starts hands free mode when selecting difficulty (should be "V" or whatever "Button 4" is set to)

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Hey Olegowsom really enjoyed your Wild Family mod. I haven't checked here in a while but have you been working on any new mods with non H content. Also was curious what the sources of the scenes are? Water marks say Life Selector but having trouble finding the actual scenes.

Reactions: Olegowsom

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Hey Olegowsom really enjoyed your Wild Family mod. I haven't checked here in a while but have you been working on any new mods with non H content. Also was curious what the sources of the scenes are? Water marks say Life Selector but having trouble finding the actual scenes.
Haven't been working on mods recently due to IRL stuff (work, school, etc.) but yeah, the sources are from LifeSelector
-Celeb Couple's XXX Defamation Trial
-All My Devoted Step-Moms

Was planning to update the mod and make an intro cut scene, redo the dialogue, and hoepefully make part 2. But real life responsibilities got me really occupied and have not have the time to make mods. hopefully some day lol

Reactions: -FlavorTown-

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I could of sworn this was fullscreen or maximized window before. Maximize window is greyed and I don't see a settings menu. Can this game go fullscreen?
I also searched the thread for fullscreen and didn't find anything. Sorry if I missed it and it's been mentioned.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes