4.30 star(s) 51 Votes

Eepy Poss

Jul 6, 2017
What do you mean by this? Is Kom seriously adding that stuff? :sick:
Unless i missed something, nope. She's depicted as a female in all the official artworks.
Zoe isnt a futa but iirc Gale is supposed to be. She's a tanuki so she can change her form however she wants but I believe it was stated at some point that shes naturally a futa but that won't show up until the gay stuff happens. Either way shes either futa or female and can do both because tanuki powers so take your pick.

Reactions: AlephAfterDark

AlephAfterDark

Jul 8, 2023
Zoe isnt a futa but iirc Gale is supposed to be. She's a tanuki so she can change her form however she wants but I believe it was stated at some point that shes naturally a futa but that won't show up until the gay stuff happens. Either way shes either futa or female and can do both because tanuki powers so take your pick.
Thanks for the info! If it ever does come up, at least it won't blindside me, haha.

Dec 3, 2018
I wish there was a way to swap the directions of the incoming beats, cause the current left to right can confuse people when most rhythm games are right to left (cause you know, common sense you read that fucking way). There's been a lot of times where I just press wrongly because my brain registers the left side most first instead of the middle

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
So is Beat Banger over or what
They'll never actually make Act 2, I don't believe it
i don't think they doesn't even know how to continue the act 2
For real, in terms of life-time, it probably will be living for 2-3 years even if the Devs doesn't really update the game nor finish the act 2, i go with 3 years of devs earning big cash even not doing much.
(as we saw before, even with some patrons abandoned the game, still some people who still supports the game, even the drama, even the major delay, even the odd situation of hired animator being replaced or kicked out despite his quality skills... the people will still support the game.)

In short: if you're consumer, probably yes, but in the dev's perspective, they'll have some free cash for some time.

caspaas

May 16, 2017
I made an AHK cheat script for Beat Banger that automatically plays the game for you, simply install Autohotkey, make a new .ahk file and copy paste this code and run it.

Code:
Loop  {
    sleep, %Accuracy%

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0x198CC7, 30,  Fast RGB

if (errorlevel = 0) && WinActive("ahk_exe beatbanger.exe")
    {
        Send,Z
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xED780D, 40,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,X
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xC72B17, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,C
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xAB2B63, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,V
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

Continue
}
My good friends helped me learn a few things about AutoHotKey specifically color aimbot, and i've managed to get it working very well.

Here's a preview, it works with mods too:

Make sure your game is on windowed mode and is maximized to the screen, otherwise it will not work well, an if you have any issues, try changing "Sleep, 75" to a different number in order to change the key press delay, or change the "30" next to Fast RGB for color variance, keep it around 30-40~ or else it won't work properly.

how did you manage to maximize the window? for me its grayed out and does not work :/

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Ok i have a weird bug, i'm using a controller and when I hit single notes it appear I hit them perfectly but it's still consider it a miss, but when i have to hold the note it works fine

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I remember one of the earlier versions had a file that was called either "galeisafuta" or "zoeisafuta", I don't remember which and I can't find it anymore so who knows.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes