Unity Completed Beat Refle [Final] [Qureate, Orgesta Inc.]

Herrntai

Aug 9, 2022
excuse me for being a dum dum, but how do i use these ? i just saved all the images and dump it on the Modimages/lights removed file but i still can't see the nude version in game :/
strange, is the BpInEx active ? To check it works just press F2 on main menu to unlock the extra, go to massage and press N to trigger NTR mode, if you press N during normal gameplay the clothes also disappear

I believe you also need the official “patch”

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
excuse me for being a dum dum, but how do i use these ? i just saved all the images and dump it on the Modimages/lights removed file but i still can't see the nude version in game :/
You don't need dump images. just download plugin pack. extract BepInEx\plugins\
And download additional files what Herrntai worked. overwrite Herrntai file to same file-name exists.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Decensor plugin pack is updated.
May be no problem now(texture_replacer ver 1.0.1.0).
But little bit(?) bug was found on texture_replacer plugin.
So I fixed bug(v.1.0.1.1) and update decensor plugin pack.
It's OK to replace just texture_replace plugin. (no need full download file)

Last edited:
Reactions: IanSpiv and jccq89

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Decensor plugin pack is updated.
Download large(?) file.
in the modimage folder there are two folders that say lights removed and the other Worked by Herrntai, do I have to install only one or both? why install the one that says Herrntai and some girls are fine and another has the light up or another down.
Edit: I already solved it, I had to also install the lights removed folder, thank you very much

Last edited:

EnIsLonely

Dec 20, 2019
I need some help there are some parts in the music thats not indicating my buttons, when theres a moment where I have two press two notes at the same time it never registers