RPGM - Completed - Beautiful Girl Detective El [Final] [Typhoon com]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Guffel

Short but nice game.
    A quick point-and-click adventure game with integrated sex scenes. I like how the sex scenes are part of the story and don't happen on defeat.
    All sex is a form of rape, so you need to like that. The artwork and animations are excellently made.
    The story is entirely linear without any real decisions. Therefore there isn't any replay value.
    It's definitely worth playing once.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

abao

Actually unplayable.

You have to click on random things on the screen to proceed, and it's so unintuitive what to click on and in what order that even with a walkthrough I couldn't get anywhere.

Also a metric fuckton of the most boring dialogue you can find.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This game expect to you click on random objects with correct order and using brain to actually figure out their lie then connect all the dots to solve the puzzle... Sorry but my last 2 brain cells went all the way down to the other brain. A kinetic novel with random clicking, not an RPG like that Steam Detective you were looking for.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

hmm567

Thought this would be a fun little game like Detective Girl of Steam City, but was completely wrong. This game is completely ruined by the absolute trash gameplay whereby you have click on random shit and initiate random conversations in the correct order. It's an absolutely miserable experience.