EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1670020243548.png

Overview:
Elle, a detective girl, investigates to find out who murdered her father, but …….
This is a puzzle-solving adventure game in which you advance the story by solving riddles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2021-10-21
Developer: Typhoon com
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Voiced: Japanese
Translator: 12asdasdasd34
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extra: Save

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

サムネ エロ6.png Beautiful Girl Detective Elle 02_12_2022 23_15_05.png Beautiful Girl Detective Elle 02_12_2022 23_14_34.png サムネ エロ4.png Beautiful Girl Detective Elle 02_12_2022 23_14_14.png サムネ エロ5.png

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
can someone comment if it's any good? Or is it one of those games were riddles just means stupid gameplay with a lot of try and error for 3 scenes in total?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
??? Is this not a re-up? I got the the game the previous 10/10 from the page created by the translator itself and not mtl (still have it in the pc) and I was also the first to comment, the page was taked down pretty quickly so i guess had something to do with rules (idk maybe some mod thought it was a loli?), eh.. idk.
Edit: checked and is the same translation so I guess or the translator post it later on umlf or got stolen (sorry I don't remember the name of him..), the only difference in the package is that the first one i've downloaded it had already full save.

About the game, pretty short around 2-3hr and the main focus is rape and humiliation, the dective system was cool and intriguing but it was annoying to find exact all the hints around since sometimes you just click one pixel away of what you need, so you going around all the rooms talk to everybody again and again and finally find what you need (if you don't quit before). Not really interesting h-scenes for me but the art was good, is also animated, somehow however I think this is an unfinished game where the dev wanted to make more of a crime game but got bored?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 12asdasdasd34
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes