MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
So, at first I decided that this is finally the sequel to "the girl detective in the Steam City". Alas, but after getting acquainted with the game, it became clear that she was far from Sophie's adventures.

Reactions: Silosilo
Aug 17, 2019
This might be an obvious question, but does anyone know how to easily adjust the volume for RPG maker in increments other than 20%? Even with the voice at 100 I can barely hear some of it over the music.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
This might be an obvious question, but does anyone know how to easily adjust the volume for RPG maker in increments other than 20%? Even with the voice at 100 I can barely hear some of it over the music.
Nope not that I can think of, but I also find specifically the music vlume in rpgmaker games way too loud.
Any other game be it xxx unity or unreal or standard aaa game is fine, but for rpgmaker games have to go into options and reduce the audio to 20% just so that it's at level with evrything else lol.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
If you are dumb as brick then it doesn't.
Everybody use it that way.
You're not "everybody".
A shocking revelation, I'm sure.

Never mind now that the tag applies specifically to visual novels as you'd know if you had been paying an ounce of attention, and this game... isn't.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes