prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
You're not "everybody".
A shocking revelation, I'm sure.

Never mind now that the tag applies specifically to visual novels as you'd know if you had been paying an ounce of attention, and this game... isn't.
Whatever you say, it is convenient. Unless you want to petition moderators to add linear tag it it will stay that way.
If you want be strict it applies to games made by kinetic developer, they paved way for linear vn and became synonymous with linear vn by various fan sites and db.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Whatever you say, it is convenient. Unless you want to petition moderators to add linear tag it it will stay that way.
A very significant chunk of games here have de facto linear plots - the average platformer or beat-em-up or suchlike for ex doesn't exactly have an awful lot of story branching. By your logic those should be tagged too which would render the definition broad enough to be essentially meaningless.

And a great many RPGs have fundamentally linear plots too, the player just usually has leeway in which order to do some things and what side stuff, if there is any, to explore.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
As far as new tags go there's a laundry list of a whole lot more generally relevant and important ones people routinely clamor for so, yeah.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
A very significant chunk of games here have de facto linear plots - the average platformer or beat-em-up or suchlike for ex doesn't exactly have an awful lot of story branching. By your logic those should be tagged too which would render the definition broad enough to be essentially meaningless.

And a great many RPGs have fundamentally linear plots too, the player just usually has leeway in which order to do some things and what side stuff, if there is any, to explore.
To everything above, common sense. I do not want to argue about this on warez site. As I said it is workaround if you surf web long enough maybe you will notice that. Tag where there is lack of better one - provide information about game progression to everyone familiar with it. And lets just leave it there.

The_VN_Critic

Aug 5, 2017
Nowhere near Detective Sophie levels.
The H-scenes are okay but because of the story line there are no consequences, and false choices that give the illusion there is something more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Commandodroid

obsidian7

Dec 14, 2022
Am I missing something, or is it very incomplete? After an initial rape scene I go to the crime scene and look for clues and talk to the three people.

Are there other places to go...other people to meet?

Oct 20, 2021
i feel a bit sorry for the people in that city.
the police guy tell her 'you are the best detective we have' .... which is really scary considering how bad she is ><

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2021
Am I missing something, or is it very incomplete? After an initial rape scene I go to the crime scene and look for clues and talk to the three people.

Are there other places to go...other people to meet?
you need to find all the clue, and do the show/talk with the suspect, then do a 'deduce' in the crime room to move the story forward.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tessiishi

Apr 13, 2021
Fact n°1 about "Detective" Girls : They never find a clue about the fact that they're going to be banged, that's not very professional.
Also 100% save attached
You are not the hero I deserved. You were the one that I needed.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes