What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Odd, because Gallery has stuff for 33% and there are image files for that as well.

I will say, it's a great game though.
Thank you!
As I mentioned in Changelog, I made some content in advance and right now it is available only for tiers.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Yesterday update the gallery unlock, in theory it works fine, for those who want to save the game time, it is worth mentioning that it is better to play it full for the best experience.
(For version 0.0.7c)
Place in the game folder, if it doesn't work just delete the file gallery.rpyc

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Haven't tried this yet but looking at this old comment, am I reading it right that teasing/watersports/bondage/masochism etc. content will always be with the MC as the sub, or are there options to play her as a domme as well?
Initially I planned to have both path, but then decided to have on sub route. It’s too much content for me (I’m the only dev.)

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and gregers

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
eAnyone know is the Health change? because in my game i am in "the door's hell" ( why the continu game ) and i can't do release in the bed..... i try cheat but in the console => error
Cheats button is located in the top game menu, no need to use console.
I don’t implement yet any consequences of very low health. Health increases during physical activity and decreases when mc orders pizza more than once in two days (on day 1 MC says that she should not do this) and when she returns at home very late (walks home from Red-Lights District) and then gets up for car wash (mc also warns that lack of sleep would affect her health.)

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Looked at the fetishes but saw nothing that I was interested in picking. But was mostly just popping in to see if any lesbian content had been added yet or not.
I was sure I had a wide variety of fetishes. Anyway, a player don’t have to learn them (except for handjob and maybe, blowjob for straight route) for the main storyline

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Thank god there is a groundhog day like sandbox at the end of day 5. I know that's not the final plan but it allowed me to see so much more content. I had played i think v0.05 and compared to that i have seen almost 5-6x more content this update, i hope this trend continues.

Initially I planned to have both path, but then decided to have on sub route. It’s too much content for me (I’m the only dev.)
That's a shame, it would have been right up my alley. But what we have now is pretty good too ( but still hoping a dom route is added down the line.)

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Odd, because Gallery has stuff for 33% and there are image files for that as well.

I will say, it's a great game though.
For example, all the park content is available for all players if mc is wearing regular or skimpy panties. But why do I have to return to these renders for making pantieless content if it’s much easier to do it now? That’s how this content for the future appeared. And as soon as it is already present, why don’t allow my tiers to get access to it?

Reactions: Yonamous

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Thank god there is a groundhog day like sandbox at the end of day 5. I know that's not the final plan but it allowed me to see so much more content. I had played i think v0.05 and compared to that i have seen almost 5-6x more content this update, i hope this trend continues.

That's a shame, it would have been right up my alley. But what we have now is pretty good too ( but still hoping a dom route is added down the line.)
We will see. Next update will unlock the potential of the game and I’ll start promoting my game. If the game becomes successful, I’ll be able to hire someone to help me.

Reactions: JennaJJ

combige

Jun 30, 2017
As much as I'm into HS and not DAZ, now I have a place to send devs to see some DAZ skills threshold. Not 11 of 10 but sure 8,5.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
A few might work with females but many of the fetishes look like they're dude related and others like enema watersports and bondage I'm not really into.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
A few might work with females but many of the fetishes look like they're dude related and others like enema watersports and bondage I'm not really into.
I’d really appreciate any advice to make my game better for female auditory

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
for me the best story is for a guy to make her fall in love with him by bringing her very well and making the gift, and after they have sex several times he puts her in the underworld since she is a bum, there we can see good sex scenes with the big boss but also many others men(friends of the bum).Τhe good scenario is to get out of it by finding help from someone who really loves her and the bad scenario to get involved with drugs and paid sex and end up in prison.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes