What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Well... To be honest with you, I really hate the fact that the date with Hunter Is forced....
It really did ruined the Vibe from the game fór me... :(
I was si hyped for the new episode yet it all felt disappointing.. :confused:
It is impossible to please every gamer . Everyone pulls in their own direction

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Well... To be honest with you, I really hate the fact that the date with Hunter Is forced....
What!? Did you come to the topic of the female game and ask why the MC went on a date with a guy? A date which can be interrupted any time ? Please tell me:
1. have you already play all the male games here?
2. did you read the tags before downloading this game?
3. what did you forget in the game for girls?

Reactions: djognc39759

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
What!? Did you come to the topic of the female game and ask why the MC went on a date with a guy? A date which can be interrupted any time ? Please tell me:
1. have you already play all the male games here?
2. did you read the tags before downloading this game?
You don't own this game, old hag ! Get it into your empty head.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I'm curious as to why the walkthrough has numerous events that require >= 33 exhibitionism, but the max you can get in game is 30? Is the walkthrough not official and incorrect, or is there actually a way to get 33 exhibitionism in the game?

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I loved that the date with hunter was forced, because he really seemed like a fool in the beginning, the forced date totally fits his character and it was executed quite well. I would have never dated him if it wasn't forced and I actually like him as character now. I still won't let her have sex with any of the the males for "ntr" reasons.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I loved that the date with hunter was forced, because he really seemed like a fool in the beginning, the forced date totally fits his character and it was executed quite well. I would have never dated him if it wasn't forced and I actually like him as character now. I still won't let her have sex with any of the the males for "ntr" reasons.
Actually, I also didn’t understand ntr stuff. Ntr is when a partner of mc cheats on her/him. It makes some players who associate themselves with mc feel bad.
But where are you see ntr in the situation when female mc have sex with only one male character, and that male character also doesn’t cheat on mc whatever route you choose?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Beauty and the Thug [v0.1.0a] [Ze-gam-eZ]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

ANONFILES: / /
MIXDROP: / /

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes