What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Beauty and the Thug [v0.1.0a] [Ze-gam-eZ]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

ANONFILES: / /
MIXDROP: / /

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Android unofficial port

Size: 1.2 GB

Download:

Reactions: SCORPION.SKY

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Actually, I also didn’t understand ntr stuff. Ntr is when a partner of mc cheats on her/him. It makes some players who associate themselves with mc feel bad.
But where are you see ntr in the situation when female mc have sex with only one male character, and that male character also doesn’t cheat on mc whatever route you choose?

Concerning the whole bigoted NTR debate here on this site, I can only think of this....

sbsp (u).jpg

Reactions: Derpdrachir

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The scariest thing I'm afraid is stopping date with Hunter. Fast sex or something else. I want more dates with him. I want more romance. More of Hunter's wonderful alpha-behavior.

Dev! You can't repeat of a Decent Monkey's mistake . He turned an erotic novel into a detective story!

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The best tv show are about a friends team who are going somewhere by car. I don't like lesbianism, so I would: Hunter and his black friend to take the MC and the girlfriend of a black gangster and go somewhere together in Hunter's car. For example, an abandoned place of the beach or lake or some little adventure.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes