What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Its strange but I actually like Hunter and even the car wash guy. Usually when I play female protagonist game I only go for girls LI (lesbian) because I have no interest in dude but in this game I actually like Hunter and even choose him over the Sandra. Maybe its because his character is written so well and the males in this game are not all creepy pervert rapist like you usually see in other FMC games.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Its strange but I actually like Hunter and even the car wash guy. Usually when I play female protagonist game I only go for girls LI (lesbian) because I have no interest in dude but in this game I actually like Hunter and even choose him over the Sandra. Maybe its because his character is written so well and the males in this game are not all creepy pervert rapist like you usually see in other FMC games.
I feel the same. Usually I have no interest whatsoever in male LIs in comparable games for the reasons that you've mentioned, and I still like Amy very much as a well-written doe-eyed "childhood's first-love" character whose path I intend to explore later, but the whole story kinda makes him the "prime" choice in my book. Kudos to that.

I even surprised myself taking an interest in the old dude at the restaurant who's been doing his socially undervalued job as janitor with pride for 20 (I think?) years, admits having been a bad father, but still finds it in him to help the new girl before maybe getting "side-tracked" in his thoughts and starting to devour her with his eyes ? Such a nice change from all those gross, one-dimensional fatso husks seen in other games.

Not to mention the restaurant manager himself, ridiculed at the first opportunity, never to be left off the hook thereafter. Everything meshes in very nicely so far with the story, really keen on playing more.

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I have a strange problem here in the scene with Sandra late night sunday 7, when I reach 5-6 frames after the armpit choice the game just exit's, no error report of any sort.........
I've tried to downloading different downloads like full/week 1/week2.....same result every time.
Yes, it's strange. I can't find any problem there. Can you give me a save file?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Thank you for your kind reply. Another question is whether this gallery can't be unlocked now?

This gallery name is pantieless serving a customer in the sex shop.

Exhibitionism need to be at least 47%,but the maxiumum in the version is 43%.
View attachment 1937628
View attachment 1937630
Thank you for reporting. It's a mistake. The pantieless serving a customer in the sex shop will trigger if Lisa's EX > 33%

Reactions: 08Hanbo and Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Just wanted to say how adorable and attractive the FemMC is to me in this game, and thank you for all your writing and rendering efforts to keep her that way.

I find myself actually enjoying more her different (static) facial/body expressions, her general demeanour, her psyche, the different options to groom herself and of course the (quite original) backstory than the (sorry to say, still rather crude) "animations". I think the game would be better without them, giving you more time to focus on the content rather than the "packaging" and be an overall smoother experience, but that might just be a personal opinion.

In any case, there are so many games on this site with poorly characterized female protagonists (aka. dumb spineless bimbo sluts) that this gem of a game has quickly become one of my favourites. Highly recommended for anyone to give it a try.
Thank you!
I knew that my animations are far from ideal, and I try to find time to learn blender for animations. But I thought that my animations are above the average on this site (among game devs.)

What do you think, guys and girls? Should I spare time and stick to static renders?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Thank you!
I knew that my animations are far from ideal, and I try to find time to learn blender for animations. But I thought that my animations are above the average on this site (among game devs.)
Before perhaps setting things in motion that I as player and reader of your VN might regret, allow me this last piece of feedback please :

1/ most importantly, do what YOU as author feels right and what YOU do enjoy. Period. Work that isn't enjoyed always produces half-assed and usually unfinished results. I definitely would love to see this VN reach the finish line one day, and read/play it in its entirety as envisioned by you.

2/ less importantly then, but hopefully still worth of consideration I believe is the fact that animations no matter their quality take time and efforts. Huge amounts of it compared to the writing or even rendering. Time is not extensible, so compromises have to be reached. I apologize once again (and hopefully you'll not see this as offensive), but I stand by my opinion that the animations in this game (and 99.99% of the VNs on this site) are distractingly obstructive to the flow of the game ("laggy"), with little to no added value (compared to a succession of several static renders).

I agree that your animations are of higher-than-average quality compared to other productions found on this site, and also definitely "good enough" in the sense that it's clear that significant efforts were poured into making them for which YOU do deserve praise. There clearly is a public for animations in the community, who will enjoy them more than I do, but if I had any choice whatsoever my personal preference would always go to more content, advancing the story, thanks to static renders than less content but animations all over the place.

I've stated the same opinion on the pages of several other games before, so please don't think that I'm trying to single out your game or anything. If learning how to animate is your pet project or a majority of your patrons vote for having them, my single opinion/feedback should probably carry no weight whatsoever in your decision.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This scene is hot as fuck and doesn't have (or need) any animation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just took revng on him to harring me on bus and for stole my phone, in the end I twisted his balls jst to make sure he don't gonna do it again. No one stole a phone and pretend to had blowjob afterward "Oh hey I want to make up to you by give your phone back in exenge of blowjob." I just hunged out with me and didn't asked to pay for icereem I threw it away into trash."
under the door step
hunter the phone tiyefe "Hey you own me a blowjob"
What better renve thedoble twist his balls
"For what you did on the buss"

Reactions: L0b0ts

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you!

What do you think, guys and girls? Should I spare time and stick to static renders?
I think the animations are excellent. I have only seen one so far since I only started playing. But the lesbian scene with Amy and one of the twins (I forgot her name) is probably one of the best lesbian sex animations I have seen recently. The animation is smooth, the camera angle is great and you get the close up view of everything. Maybe I just played the wrong games but in other games when there is a lesbian sex animation with scissors, oral or whatever usually the camera angle is so bad I can barely see anything.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Thank you for reporting. It's a mistake. The pantieless serving a customer in the sex shop will trigger if Lisa's EX > 33%
Thank you. I will support you from next month. I'm looking forward to the story about Lisa and hunter. :)

But I still can't unlock this gallery. I don't know if I meet a bug. Only this gallery I can't unlock.

Arguing would lead to a special scene if:
Lisa is wearing skimpy panties and EX ≥ 20%;
Lisa is wearing no panties and EX ≥ 33%

I successfully triggered a special scene, when Lisa is wearing skimpy panties. But I can't triggered a special scene, when Lisa is wearing no panties and EX ≥ 33%.

Lisa always said this sentence.
456.png
123.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor and zegamez
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes