Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
He's obviously had a hard time, lately. Let's give him a little break, shall we?

He also states that he will try his hardest to get the update out at the end of this month.
Yeah I wasn't trying to be mean, I was hoping he'd see the funny irony. I hope he gets better IRL and continues to make this great game.

Reactions: TheTypist

J33T

Sep 14, 2018
Has there still not been an update on this game since February? lol, i cant be Reading that right
As you can read from the last few posts, the dev went through IRL issues and he also explained what his plans are now that he decided to re-write the last chapter. He also apologized for everything.
Whining like you're doing won't speed up the process.

Reactions: fbass

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
As you can read from the last few posts, the dev went through IRL issues and he also explained what his plans are now that he decided to re-write the last chapter. He also apologized for everything.
Whining like you're doing won't speed up the process.
Touchy, touchy arent we :) it was a perfectly ok question as i dont freqent this thread very often. But everybody is so on edge so asking a question is now an attack. BTW poor thing, i hope he recovers :)

Reactions: _Zebra_

Jansen

May 8, 2017

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Updated Thread with release for mac and pc. Any mods that can help with links to mirrors?

IMPORTANT
Please start a new game and pay attention to your choices. They'll effect the gameplay soon, as well as the end of this chapter. You ask claire if she regrets her decisions prior, yes or no, this determines your end so far so you can save there...

Also, if you aren't in the discord, please do join for more information.

What is new? What can I expect?

Well, if you hated the Hard blackmail/rape type of deal, I listened to you. It wasn't my vision originally, so as of 2 weeks ago I grew some balls and deleted that entire chapter as well as everything I came up with afterwards... Basically, I listened to some key criticism...
1. Game moved too fast- I attempt to address this by filling in an important gap in the middle of the game with a new serious scene. Also, the new content moves slower, for a slow burning corruption that can lead to so much more.
2. Characters too dumb (Except Jenni) Basically brought a little more life into claire (Fiance) and I hope it'll slowly show.
3. Way too Rapey, game went off track after gun scene - Yeah, I know. So i deleted it all and re worked everything beginning at the party and forward.

Sorry this took so long do to my personal life and other BS. But i'm back, and have been working hard. Part 2 comes out in 5 Days on June 5th extending some of the content out. It will feel longer then, I have it almost ready, just was too buggy for a release in its current state and needs a few gaps filled in for better pacing.

Thanks for understanding and supporting even by just playing the game. At this point, if you hate it even now (I know it's short, but do you hate the content? real criticism makes us better devs.) then I don't know what to tell you.

I have some animation knowledge now, but didn't include it because it was for the previous gang shit and thats out the door now. Slow burning corruption will yield much better results, that's the goal here.

AGAIN, START A NEW GAME AND IT WILL WORK, I PROMISE YOU.

Love you guys. -John aka The Typist

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Oh, I thought this was supposed to have new content with Jenni. I misunderstood it, then. This is just Part 1, and new Jenni content is supposed to be in the Part 2, it seems.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Oh, I thought this was supposed to have new content with Jenni. I misunderstood it, then. This is just Part 1, and new Jenni content is supposed to be in the Part 2, it seems.
Correct, very soon. Literally on June 5th, it’s all scripted out and already written, but as stated I’m filling in some key gaps in what exists now for better continuity.

Jul 8, 2017
Dev, the difference is night and day with the previous chapter 4. You do amazing with slow & steady and I really hope you find the time & motivation to finish the game at the current chapter 4 pace because it is amazing in all aspects. Well done all on the redo. Really.

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Two routes. If you started the game fresh as instructed then when you get towards where you left off, you’ll have a conversation with Claire asking here if she regrets what’s happened in the past. She will answer yes or no (your choice) yes leads to one ending, no leads to the other. Save before that decision to see both. Takes a minute to get back where you left off, but these choices will effect gameplay a lot later on. Thanks for playing :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice to play this again it's been a while, have to agree with others about chapter 4 it's absolutely stunning now what a difference I really don't mind the long wait this has been worth it (y)

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes