Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UTOPY

Feb 27, 2018
I've started the game from the beginning and when MC is at Rose's home, after her girlfriend slept with Anna and back to Rose's home, the game just gives an "exception has occurred" screen, what should i do? Is there a way to fix or bypass this?

Reactions: RottenPlum

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her CH8.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

sasuke1933

Mar 5, 2020
Are you sure? Please show at least one screenshot from version 8.
No matter how many clicks on "Ignore" on a gray screen, one and also an error.
I tried it and he's right, after a while you get to the new content but it took a good number of clicks.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Missing day2_9.jpg image blows up a whole scene. I ended up just copying day2_8.jpg to it until the author gets their QA act together in a bugfix.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Another QA issue. Maybe the Typist should rename themselves to be the Fat Fingerist.

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7812, in script
    scene day1_13 with Dissolve
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 7f92dc042110>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 7f92dc042b50>}>
This is caused by a scene change with a Dissolve that's missing its required delay time. At script.rpy line 7812:

Code:
scene day1_13 with Dissolve
should be (just taking the 3/10 sec delay cue from the previous scene)

Code:
scene day1_13 with Dissolve(.3)
Also, this is the reason why rpa archives are a hindrance. I always unpack these things and then get rid of them before playing a renpy game so I can spot and fix errors like this and the previous.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have ended the udpate and i must say that it's very exciting, ok it's a big teaser, but i'm sure that the next update Claire will fuck another man in front of MC, maybe also more men simultaneously! After all it's her dream… :)
John that make prepare Claire all dressed up (stockings/garter belt with lingerie and high heels) for cuckold/sharing scenes would be a beautiful aticipation to what will happen after…
The chapter 8 is bugged also if replayed from the start, at the beginning i have had to press "ignore" many times to bypass the error, i think that i have missed some images and speeches, but it's nothing to worry about… however i hope that soon the Dev will make a fix patch.
I had lost my hopings for this beautiful game, but i'm very happy that it will go on!

Jansen

May 8, 2017
having gone through the image.rpa file, there isnt much in this update.. So will wait fir Part 2/4 for something interesting to happen.

vick999

Dec 27, 2019
I can't understand the meaning of the update - I finish playing to the same plot and the end. Maybe you should start from the beginning, and not from your saves ?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I can't understand the meaning of the update - I finish playing to the same plot and the end. Maybe you should start from the beginning, and not from your saves ?
same here.. I even started from fresh but still ended up where the v0.7 ended last time. Didnt get the v0.8 gameplay at all.

Reactions: Casual0815
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes