Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
SOMEONE ADD THESE TO THE OP or something because you know there are going to be people asking we need a clearer NTR tag for this site instead of guessing or assuming which it is lol btw ty to both of you for pointing this out
Not really. Those that ask aren't really bothered by NTR. Those that don't like NTR at all will avoid any game with that tag regardless of it being optional or not.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Man oh man what an update! I just subscribed your patreon.

The whole time I was playing the update I was like oh please let it go longer. I left feeling very satisfied. You're doing a great job on the NTR route. As far as Jenni is concerned, I wouldn't spend much time on that unless she is going to cuck me hard!! There are 10,000 games out there that let you be a stud and bang random girls, so for an NTR game Jenni should abuse me somehow

Very glad to read that starting Sept 1st (yesterday) you are going to step things up. Do you have any type of ETA for a next update WE NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Excellent update dude. Definitely one of the games I will be following. Well done. I am eager to see more.

Reactions: Baka!

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
As per Normal, NTR is the only way to get any Sex scenes, choose the the nice guy option, & the game as a life span if a mayfly, So re-naming this to:
"Because I like seeing her get Banged by other men" would be more fitting! IMO, On a plus note This is very well made! Great graphics Nice models My advice is give Non NTR gamers a little taste of Loving lol

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Is there an issue with using a save from the previous instalment ?
I got an Exception one frame into the update.
I will try playing it from the beginning.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not really. Those that ask aren't really bothered by NTR. Those that don't like NTR at all will avoid any game with that tag regardless of it being optional or not.
Nope. Not true. I don't like NTR but play and like several games were it's optional.
Heck, I even play Tyrant. ;)
I would actually really like an optional ntr tag, because then I would know which games I would really have to stay clear off.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
After this update i clearly see the focus is on NTR path and it's not my game type. So, i will try other games and i will just read this thread, if in the future a romance path is worthy, maybe i play it again. Good luck Dev, this game has good potential, it just not my game type.

Reactions: Cico8 and Bakkalon

Hansiko

Jul 18, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'encch1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1713, in script
  File "C:\Users\ACER\Downloads\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\ACER\Downloads\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'encch1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Because I Love Her Chapter1.1
Mon Sep 03 00:09:32 2018

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
I know NTR is optional but choosing the other path is really short in terms of gameplay so you basically have to play NTR to get the most out of the content and update.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
You may want to tell us at what point in the game did this Error take place?
After Jenni gave BJ to Damon on toillet and she returned to table and they want to leave with MC -- if I got same error at this moment

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Y
As per Normal, NTR is the only way to get any Sex scenes, choose the the nice guy option, & the game as a life span if a mayfly, So re-naming this to
"Because I like seeing her get Banged by other men" would be more fitting! IMO, On a plus note This is very well made! Great graphics Nice models My advice is give Non NTR gamers a little taste of Loving lol
You’re right as of now it mostly is that way in its current state :)
Sorry everyone, I’m working a long shift today but I’m replying to everything possible.
First off, game needs to be started fresh. No saves! Added some new code that won’t let you load, as this is no longer in demo state, but first release chapter 1.1

For those wondering, yes the game is heavily focused on the ntr path as of now. But, I worked on the update for about 4 days, and had little to no free time so I did whatever I can and I was happy to release a version 1.1, basically lust route (ntr), whereas version 1.2 will complete chapter 1 since I will have A LOT MORE TIME to put heavy focus into every aspect of the game.

It’ll feel much more full, as I’ll be working on the love routes as well.

No, this does not mean I won’t be putting as much effort into the main storyline. If anything at all, I’ll be putting in atleast 30-35 hours of work into the game PER WEEK
(This is no exaggeration, you guys are killing it on Patreon as well as showing your support through comments, messages, and replies everywhere)

Lastly, I’m aware of the error on Jenni’s path, thank you guys for letting me know. To calm your nerves, the chapter I believe ends there for that route in particular. Hence why it says
“Endch1” , atleast it should say that!

Thank you guys so much, I’ll be reading the forum throughout the day.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
After Jenni gave BJ to Damon on toillet and she returned to table and they want to leave with MC -- if I got same error at this moment
This actually shouldn’t happen, did you try playing a new game? It is required

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Dev not able to programming, Game deleted
I can’t tell if it is sarcasm or not, I’m sorry if that ruins it.
I added a system where each decision displays what type of points you’ve gained from it, any time you add a “$ clairelust = 0” you are creating something that will require you to restart from the beginning in order for the point system to work properly.
Otherwise yeah, you’re right for the most part I had zero idea how to code until 1 month ago when I started reading every forum I possibly could and learn from that. I Understand the game will go through it’s bugs and errors, but hopefully everyone understands :)
Thanks for taking the time to play though, it’s appreciated either way :)

Reactions: crisbr and Baka!

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I'm not one of those who absolutely hate NTR. What i do hate though is improper Version naming. V1 is a final state at launch. anything after v1 is to correct bugs and add expansion/dlc. anything before proper final launch is V0.X for big update and 0.0.X for hotfix/bugfixes

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes