Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.07.2021 (bugfix)
Is the gallery mode got some kind of problem? It is said there will be available on version 1.0

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is the gallery mode got some kind of problem? It is said there will be available on version 1.0
This "version" of V1.0 is not complete! "The Typist" is supposedly working on a patch or V1.0b, which includes the gallery and another Claire end, two Mom ends and one Jenni end. ETA: Who the frak knows?

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Shame, this Claire model was beautiful and hopefully is reused again. The game started out with huge promise in the NTR/cheating category of games, which is becoming very popular now. Unfortunately with all the delays, and then the storyline changes (esp the supernatural stuff), we kind of lost track. Honestly I think if we could just get a reset of this game with a basic cheating/cuck storyline it could be great.

Dec 21, 2018
The way you get the different endings makes no sense. Dev really threw the game under the bus, he? Well quite a shame.
There's so much work that is involved in this, even in writing a story without any graphics. The risk of burnout is tremendous too. I think he just wants to move on from the project, and that's it.

Sure we can put some blame on how rushed it was, but no one put a gun to someone's head to play it. I think the least that people should do is realize that making a game/writing a long story like this is A LOT of work and time spent into it. And if life changes things, you might just be inclined to finish it.

I mean, for all we know, maybe the dev is in a relationship and he doesn't want to work on this project anymore, but had the decency to finish the game rather than leave it abandoned.

Dec 21, 2018
If there will be no further updates of end routes which are not obtained in 1.0 (Rose, Dustin, Jenny) and I mean one full sex scene with at least one animation, not stupid text based ending with two-three pics only, I must politely wave and say you to good bye. With whole frustration been unleashed with 1.0, I feel that my trust into you as developer was completely broken and my interest to your next project dropped to zero.
No one except the developer really needed to know that you don't support him. That's your business. if you were "polite" about it, as you claimed to be, you'd just write him a PM about it. Instead, you wanted it to be public, like you were looking for the attention. And if you make something public, be ready to be criticized for it. I'm sure I'll have some people criticizing me for this response later. Whatever.

Furthermore, there are some dishonest devs who just took the money and ran without finishing the game. This dev, at least, tried to wrap the story up. Whether or not you liked it is your business.

"Completely broken trust". That's just some cringe worthy and exaggerated whining. (n)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header.png
Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
Because I Love Her [v2.0] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: So I was on the Girls love Route, and I've noticed, that at the pool party Darryl was always there, and Claire always goes to him after the party, it's because the Dev Removed the Love Route 3 From the Script, or the dev maybe will add that again, I didn't have issues with old saves where I made that choice, but starting a new game, the love route ends there, there was no choice to stop Jenny and confess the Mc love, but now there is, I added that back. So long story short, you want to see that part again, download the mod again. See Pic. 4 to know what I meant.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android version created by Wills747
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
View attachment 1305856
Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
duuude,That was freaking fast,Bravo my good man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes