Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I didn't understand this NTR in the game is it optional or not because in the spoilers tags it says it's optional but in that note below the summary it says NTR is unavoidable. just asking because by the way I won't play anyway from what I read in the comments.

juan palote

Dec 5, 2017
So, i have been avoiding this game because of the Spoler OP description saying NTR eventually becomes unavoidable.

Is this still like that or is there an NTR free route?

Not wanting to start any discussion, just finding contradictory the description with the changelog

Reactions: BlasKyau

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
wait so is the ntr and swinging avoidable or forced ??
I didn't understand this NTR in the game is it optional or not because in the spoilers tags it says it's optional but in that note below the summary it says NTR is unavoidable. just asking because by the way I won't play anyway from what I read in the comments.
I don't know if much has changed since I played this long time ago, but basically...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, i have been avoiding this game because of the Spoler OP description saying NTR eventually becomes unavoidable.

Is this still like that or is there an NTR free route?

Not wanting to start any discussion, just finding contradictory the description with the changelog
I have the same feeling, in one place it is said that it cannot be avoided and in another that it is avoidable.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Seemingly out of nowhere there is suddenly a succubus and other weird fantasy stuff. The story was already pretty weak until now but that's where I immediately decided to delete this game lol.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.07.2021 (bugfix)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Because I Love Her [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 374 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 356 MB: -

Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes