Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
BILH version 2.0 for PC and Linux
I went with Version 2.0 for the name. It should be very obvious, but saves will most certainly, most guaranteed, not work... as it's a whole new game lol
Please report any bugs or issues asap, so I can be more consistent in getting them fixed, though there shouldn't be any :)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
gym_03.jpg
This is the first update of this new version of the game. Save files ABSOLUTELY will not work if that isn't already figured. This first release introduces you to the new world of BILH. Consider it the first part of a much larger intro this time around. Characters will need time to develop, and stories will unfold more methodically. Feel free to support over on or wait 5 days for the public version. The choice is always yours and I appreciate anyone who takes the time to play it. Patreon and forum banners and descriptions will be re-designed and updated tomorrow with the new character models and renders. For now, I sleep...

Thank you all. I hope to continue an active role here on the forums as well. I'm listening to feedback each day, and I'm sure as the releases pile up I'll have plenty to go through! But I have fun here, and I appreciate you guys.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
On the cover it says that the NTR is uavoidable. Then I have read the changelog in which it talks about the NTR route and the love route and a post that says that in the second you can avoid the NTR.

I'm confused. Can the NTR be avoided or not in the game?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
On the cover it says that the NTR is uavoidable. Then I have read the changelog in which it talks about the NTR route and the love route and a post that says that in the second you can avoid the NTR.

I'm confused. Can the NTR be avoided or not in the game?
Fully avoidable. In the newest release only though, that would be version 2.0 up on Patreon. The new game will heavily revolve around romance and character building and explore subplots over time. NTR can be turned off completely from the beginning. There will be a menu that pops up asking if you’d like to enable it. Or leave it disabled.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Fully avoidable. In the newest release only though, that would be version 2.0 up on Patreon. The new game will heavily revolve around romance and character building and explore subplots over time. NTR can be turned off completely from the beginning. There will be a menu that pops up asking if you’d like to enable it. Or leave it disabled.
Ok. I guess I'll give the game a try when the version with avoidable NTR is available. Because, if I understand correctly, it will be available in the future, not now.

Reactions: TheTypist

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Will the 1.0 version get the scene replay gallery? I thought there was some mention of this before but I could be mistaken.
Does this 2.0 remake have one?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header.jpg
Because I Love Her [Ep 1 Part 1] Walkthrough Mod
Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Note: Fixed an error with the TextBox Mod, download again.
Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her v2.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I agree, this happens in all games with netorare. The developer create the game focused on netorare, and I don't know why they want to create a weak path of love and respect for those who suffer from netorare. This has always been and will always be a total waste of time, created the game focused on netorare is only on this route, because otherwise you will have to magically improve the npc or mc that suffers or will suffer netorare and this is horrible for the game and never a developer has successfully accomplished this, and never will.

Hate NTR, totally agree with you,I don't know why Dev would try another be route. This ain't that game

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes