• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeckonedBeneath-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Madmaxd

Apr 20, 2019
Okay, the original Error seems to be gone, but a new one has replaced it. While fighting getting hit an amount of time that seems to change, you get kicked out of the game. like, while an action is being performed by either (usually the enemy attacking the player) the game just closes.

Reactions: SubServantStudios

SubServantStudios

Apr 29, 2024
Appreciate everyone's feedback, although a temporary fix has been made things aren't as smooth as they should be. Will work on ironing out the flaws and releasing a big update with more combat, scenarios, etc, but currently been swamped with IRL stuff so we'll see. In the time being, I appreciate you all, especially people who mention bugs and errors as those are my top priority currently.

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
Appreciate everyone's feedback, although a temporary fix has been made things aren't as smooth as they should be. Will work on ironing out the flaws and releasing a big update with more combat, scenarios, etc, but currently been swamped with IRL stuff so we'll see. In the time being, I appreciate you all, especially people who mention bugs and errors as those are my top priority currently.
yeah more combat is core of this type game!

arrivedercii

May 20, 2022
game seems very promising and its not bugged for me its pretty smooth hope to see other girls progress

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote