VN Ren'Py Become a Menace [v0.1.1] [drezmain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The game has all the source files included, so you can do a search and replace to change every instance of text. There's also a way to do this even if the source files are not included by editing /renpy/text/text.py but you'll need write a few lines of python code.
Thanks for all that, but, that's way above my paygrade. I was just hoping, somebody can just make a mod, for the dummies like me.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for all that, but, that's way above my paygrade. I was just hoping, somebody can just make a mod, for the dummies like me.
Takes two seconds to do it yourself, but im also not going to upload a 'patch' since I didnt actually fine tune the text to replace other instances like where it says "step-mother" so id probably still download a patch from someone that actually tweaks it a bit more than the absolute minimum lol

1716770139641.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
This game's got promise. The art is pretty decent. The one thing I can't seem to get is the futa scene even though I have paid for the other stripper.

Reactions: JesterLoki

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Respectfully as possible I say,
while the jizz on the highlighted UI may seem funny for now, I'm afraid it can get old pretty fast.
But ya know, it could just be me, take it with a grain of salt.

But f'real, the art is top notch here- way to go

Last edited:

Drezmain

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2024
Want to help me improve Become a Menace?
Feel free to give feedback about anything here:
This way issues can be resolved and updates can come out faster :)

Yes, I'm well aware Alex's scenes don't work lol. It'll be fixed for the next update.
Just working on bugfixes + new content.

Reactions: Qyead and riadhloch

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Regarding the job at the construction site. "successfully click on the hammer 10 times to double your pay".. and the hammer shows up in a random location for like 3 seconds, then if you can click on it, it moves to another random location. You need to slow this down, people don't have that kind of reaction time.. it's a casual game, not a Triple A FPS.

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Drezmain I dont know if it is in the realm of possibilities but with this art style, animated scenes would make this a must play. Great job tho.

Drezmain

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2024
Drezmain I dont know if it is in the realm of possibilities but with this art style, animated scenes would make this a must play. Great job tho.
There are already 3 animated scenes in the current version. Definitely more coming in the future.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes