VN Ren'Py Become a Menace [v0.1.2A] [drezmain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
i haven't fully tested it yet but everything should be switched over to mother, mommy or mom, i also added a dialogue box opacity slider in the settings, added a mod but u can remove the _mod folder in the game folder if u dont want to use it, the mods adds a Universal_Choice_Descriptor from ZLZK

EDIT: i missed one line, go to momquest.rpy and edit with notepad++(i recommend getting notepad++ it makes it easier to edit the files) go to line 2705 and delete the step from step mommy and just save the file.

EDIT: to be honest i should had waited for the quest line to be fix first before doing all this.

EDIT: i haven't fully tested it yet but everything should be switched over to mother, mommy or mom, i also added a dialogue opacity slider in the settings, i removed that mod sense it isnt needed, i turn on the developer and console, just click shift+D and u can accesses the console from the dev menu .
Thanks, MrWiki, you qualify as a cutie in my book. I am playing your remake and it is wonderful. There are some spots where there wasn't a change, but, not many. You made this game a lot more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrWiki

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3668843

Overview:
Become a Menace by getting rich and having sex with beautiful ladies.
You play as Zach, a 20-year-old broke virgin who lives with his stepmom. With the help of your best friend Felix, you start earning money, and women take notice! Have sex with hookers, college students, and even Felix’s cousin!
Do everything in your power to make sure everyone knows who you are.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-25
Release Date: 2024-06-25
Developer: Drezmain - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 3668816 View attachment 3668825 View attachment 3668830 View attachment 3668831 View attachment 3668841
Please, please, pretty please, put in the pregnancy tag. Would love to see our hero knock up his mommy and others. Maybe, he can offer his mommy to others for money (prostitute/pimp). Just ideas, loving this cute game.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomeAMenace-0.1.2a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Drezmain

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2024
Please, please, pretty please, put in the pregnancy tag. Would love to see our hero knock up his mommy and others. Maybe, he can offer his mommy to others for money (prostitute/pimp). Just ideas, loving this cute game.
I had this question asked on itch as well. Pregnancy is planned for the long term! Anytime soon? Probably not. More content + polish is needed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I had this question asked on itch as well. Pregnancy is planned for the long term! Anytime soon? Probably not. More content + polish is needed.
Important questions, will there be a HAREM?
and is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians, NTR, femdom, etc.

Drezmain

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2024
Important questions, will there be a HAREM?
and is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians, NTR, femdom, etc.
Yes, there will be a Harem! You can't be a Menace if you don't have a Harem.

And most content with niche fetishes will be avoidable. I plan to do more niche fetishes once I'm satisfied with the game's progress.

Reactions: Rockero_69
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes