Mod Become A Rock Star - Restore Deleted Nicole Scene Mod [v1.01] [Mr Jet]

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
(I'm not referring to the edited scene here because the woman is not a love interest. But where a potential love interest fucks a non-mc.)

I always find it funny when people get upset about the 'anti-ntr' folks and assume they are e.g. 'fragile virgins in real life'.

I would describe 'anti-ntr' as a fetish in itself, the fetish that every woman in the game just wants to serve/fuck YOU... nothing more nothing less. Its like the inverse fetish of sharing.

Its not like the 'anti-ntr' folks (at least the majority) expect such a behaviour in real life...

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
i would also imagine that a majority of the folks complaining are not supporting the developer financially.

Reactions: SenPC

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Works fine.
Doesn't for me, started a new game with it and it causes the game the crash when you get to the spying on the girl through the binoculars scene near the start. Took the file out and replaced it with the original and game worked fine.

yurilins

May 11, 2017
My guess would be because of the fragile ego of a few patrons. Bet they were crying because the idea some pixel girl had a previous relationship was too much for them to handle. :FacePalm:
fuck, The famous fragile ego syndrome. This sucks, any ideas the author has in the future that can explore new airs will have to be politically correct as well? It's such shit.

yurilins

May 11, 2017
every time a developer changes his game by censoring of players, his game becomes pasteurized and more like everyone else. The entire gamer community loses when this happens, and the developer loses his faith in do what he wanted to do... Its a shame.
Its almos like every new game "needs" to have incest or avoyd NTR... if you dont like what you see, please, look to the other side.
This is very reminiscent of the culture of cancellation, it's a loss for everyone, and I can't imagine how frustrated the author must be when he thinks he can create whatever he wants and be forced to fit in with the tastes of sensitive young people. Maybe he should put an option to go through the scene, and an image of a retard instead.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
This is very reminiscent of the culture of cancellation, it's a loss for everyone, and I can't imagine how frustrated the author must be when he thinks he can create whatever he wants and be forced to fit in with the tastes of sensitive young people. Maybe he should put an option to go through the scene, and an image of a retard instead.
Maybe put a choice, and when you choose not to see that scene, put a teletubbies instead :p :p

Reactions: yurilins

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Lol why was this removed in the first place?
snowflakes:)prob the people that complain in the internet and on steam how unmanly and woke the world has become and complain about everything the irony. I actually dont understand this is the reason why we dont get realistic games with good writting and good rendersa bit sad too behonest its like a pattern you can see ait in a lot of big games being a dik this game and a lot of others sadly.

Reactions: Vasy

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Would this work with future versions? Just asking btw.
If not I'd suggest waiting for the final to update it since it's probably close.

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
Bruh we didnt even know the girl before this shit happen so whats the point people got pissy over one time she giving bj to his dad like it aint that deep when the mc just going to be fucking her in the end anyway like this aint ntr game guys

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG