Mod Become A Rock Star - Restore Deleted Nicole Scene Mod [v1.01] [Mr Jet]

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Would be great if you could update this. It seems the scene isn't available in Scrappy's mod.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
hmm when you say its works with version 1.0 do you mean the game itself or the scrappy mod or both?
The Nicole scene isn't included with Scrappy's mod, and this threads version is outdated. So they're asking for an update to either one, so they can access the scene.

Reactions: budgierless

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
The Nicole scene isn't included with Scrappy's mod, and this threads version is outdated. So they're asking for an update to either one, so they can access the scene.
Yes I understand that, but Anonnymous18100 said he used the file from OP in this thread (0.90) and it worked, but did not define version 1.0 of the game or the updated scrappy mod or both. thats what im trying to find out. Thanks for trying to help tho so quickly.

Sorin98

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 683707

Overview:
This is a very simple mod that restores the deleted/censored oral sex scene with Nicole and the MC's dad.​

Updated: 2021-08-02
Game/Creator: Mr Jet
Modder: DougDimmadope
Mod Version: 0.90
Game Version: 0.90
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scrappy incorporated this mod into his own. so if you installed scrappy's multimod then you don't need this mod.

Download: MOD
Extras: SAVE FILE
Thanks to Fish! for updating the mod!

View attachment 683688 View attachment 683717
How install the mod

Nidalas

Aug 4, 2021
So Nicole scene in scrappy's mod seems to be added back in, it just doesn't seem to activate.

Nidalas

Aug 4, 2021
Damn How does that work?
I've figured it out, just download the script here, find and replace the scene label father_meeting.
I have no experience with how scripting works but with determination and most importantly, stupidity, it worked. Also I think the Nicole scenes are still in it without the mod but it just doesn't have the code to trigger it.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I've figured it out, just download the script here, find and replace the scene label father_meeting.
I have no experience with how scripting works but with determination and most importantly, stupidity, it worked. Also I think the Nicole scenes are still in it without the mod but it just doesn't have the code to trigger it.
The scene itself is just what's written in the script, you know, the things you copy and paste that literally tells renpy which files (pictures & sounds) to pull up with the text written in there...

Jun 22, 2017
It was removed because a lot of users on the main thread complained about it. I personally like playing games the way the dev originally envisioned it, without any censorship whatsoever.
Do these snowflakes think that every woman they date in their lives will be a virgin? :FacePalm:
The amount of women I have dated that were virgins: One. Just one, all others had a bodycount. Everyone has a past, as long as they are not cheating in the relationship all is fine.