Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Become A Rock Star Walkthrough + Cheat Mod [v1.01][scrappy]

D

Deleted member 484637

gallery unlock doesn't work for me. i did it like scrappy described and like sidewinder did...

*edit: after 3 times it finally works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

AJ

Apr 29, 2017
is the Nicole BJ scene in this mod or will I have to wait for the restore deleted nicole scene mod to be updated?

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
this mod breaks some of the early scenes. after "continue watching" at the very beginning first "real" choice this happens:
1613521835619.png

I did verify that this does not happen in the unmodded version. Ping me if you want/need more information. I had a few instances of this sort of behavior after the second concert while visiting the "delivery girl" when they were discussing the outcome of the stressful event... that were able to be ignored and read the dialogue in the actual error message. i'm working through it in the unmodded to find out of that is from the game, or the mod.

Reactions: lilDee and detox

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
this mod breaks some of the early scenes. after "continue watching" at the very beginning first "real" choice this happens:
View attachment 1040405

I did verify that this does not happen in the unmodded version. Ping me if you want/need more information. I had a few instances of this sort of behavior after the second concert while visiting the "delivery girl" when they were discussing the outcome of the stressful event... that were able to be ignored and read the dialogue in the actual error message. i'm working through it in the unmodded to find out of that is from the game, or the mod.
Same problem on a fresh install...

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in script
style default:
style default:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
style default:
style default:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2643, in execute
self.apply()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2626, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 1040405

Weird, the original requests a jump to "afternoon_day01". I don't know why this mod requests a jump to a non-existent "bath_andr_day01". There's no label even close to that.

You can open games\script.rpy in notepad (or your fave text editor), search for "andr", and replace that line with "jump afternoon_day01" (no quotes).

Last edited:

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Right, what i'm thinking is that over time some of the labels have changed and the mod may need to be updated to reflect those so that it works appropriately. while fixing it for just myself is an option, i figured it would be better to post it here so the dev is aware of the potential issues.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
View attachment 1040405

I dont think it's specifically this mod thats doing this...if u go into the vn's game folder before copying over the mod files the day 1-4 files are missing...aside from cache, gui, music, tl the files start from day5...asuming the error is from the Dev's side (unless thats how it is supposed to be!?)

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
that's why i tested it on a fresh install of just the game. w/ just the game it works just fine w/o issue. the error only appears once the mod is installed; this is why i think the game had some redesign that changed some of the early labels that the mod dev is unaware of and has not adjusted the mod for yet.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I dont think it's specifically this mod thats doing this...if u go into the vn's game folder before copying over the mod files the day 1-4 files are missing...aside from cache, gui, music, tl the files start from day5...asuming the error is from the Dev's side (unless thats how it is supposed to be!?)
Days 1-4 are in the script.rpy. The error mentioned was the incorrect label of "bath_andr_day01" which should be "jump afternoon_day01" (no quotes). as mentioned in reply to the poster below.
Weird, the original requests a jump to "afternoon_day01". I don't know why this mod requests a jump to a non-existent "bath_andr_day01". There's no label even close to that.

You can open games\script.rpy in notepad (or your fave text editor), search for "andr", and replace that line with "jump afternoon_day01" (no quotes).

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Right, what i'm thinking is that over time some of the labels have changed and the mod may need to be updated to reflect those so that it works appropriately. while fixing it for just myself is an option, i figured it would be better to post it here so the dev is aware of the potential issues.
This has been fixed a few days ago. Did you download the _fix version?

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
Days 1-4 are in the script.rpy. The error mentioned was the incorrect label of "bath_andr_day01" which should be "jump afternoon_day01" (no quotes). as mentioned in reply to the poster below.
ah! i see k will do so! :)

k well that works, thx and sorry all the same from my dumb ass! :)

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Ah. Nope. I must have got the old version "just" before the mega link updated to the fixed version and missed any announcement post due to skimming instead of actually reading the posts. I thought I at least glanced at all the relavent posts based on their post date.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Was the incorrect jump label the only fix, or were there others? In other words, if I fixed the "bath_andr_day01" > "afternoon_day01" myself, do I still need to dload the fix to repair other things?