Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Become A Rock Star Walkthrough + Cheat Mod [v1.01][scrappy]

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
lol it happens to all of them, its fun to see how many people will ask for a update
While it's, perhaps, amusing to some people who follow the games that Scrappy mods, he may find getting buried in update requests annoying. My perspective is that, after the initial mod request is made, we should discourage further requests. Opinions vary and that's just mine.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
While it's, perhaps, amusing to some people who follow the games that Scrappy mods, he may find getting buried in update requests annoying. My perspective is that, after the initial mod request is made, we should discourage further requests. Opinions vary and that's just mine.
Yes i do agree with that. I do hope it stops

Reactions: Trminator

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
To put it that way, instead of annoying him with pm's, you can also support him simply and cheaply at patreon. :unsure:
That's the best way, IMO. Not only that, it's a good way to let him know when an update is out. Then at that point, it's just waiting patiently until it's done. They've all got lives outside of "the zone" like I do. I just get up, grab a drink, pet a dog or 2, listen to my cat's demands, run away from my gf, etc. Before I know it, an hour or 2 is gone and I'll just refresh the page.. and repeat. I'll remind you of this song "Life is what you make it, always has been, always will be." You've got your own lives so live and let live. If it's too hard to wait in front of screen, then you have to learn to occupy yourselves. :coffee:

Reactions: lilDee

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Does this also restore the deleted Nicole scene? I cannot use this mod and the restore Nicole mod because they both are the same script file. :(

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, sorry to bother i need help. I'm a MAC user, i've always used perfectly scrappy mods. This time, i replace contents inside "game" folder, and when i launch the game i got an error" sorry but an uncaught exception occured". Anyone else with the same issue that knows how to fix it?