street2603

Feb 23, 2018
Not sure what you mean man, can you explain?
I mean, is there events before sex, corruption, date, etc. Like other games. Or is it just flirting and then sex? I talked a couple times, then flirted and then had sex. Maybe it's the fap mod skip somthing?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I mean, is there events before sex, corruption, date, etc. Like other games. Or is it just flirting and then sex? I talked a couple times, then flirted and then had sex. Maybe it's the fap mod skip somthing?
The flirting button appears if the girl already likes you, and ends in sex. Also there are some events that, if you're lucky, will end in sex whether or not girl likes you. And if the girl really likes you (5/5) you don't even have to flirt anymore, you can just go to sex. However you still might want to do quests for content that's otherwise not accessible.

Alteronn

Mar 26, 2022
The old cheat code method on the first post doesn't work anymore. It's easier to look for a shorter string:
Code:
fapCode.hashCode() == setup.supporterCode
and just replace it with

Code:
fapCode.hashCode() != setup.supporterCode
This will allow for any code (except for the actual supportercode) to work.

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
How do i unlock the dance with rose thing?
I can train, play football and doyoga already.

Also, is there a way to lose dice events on purpose to see content? never lost a game against rose, wanna know if i am missing something

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes