Johnny474

Jan 22, 2020
Here's your save fixed (first attachment).

Yup, I know about it. Here's your save fixed (second attachment)

In general - I fucked up one thing in 0.3.44 and it cascaded into a bunch of errors with characters despawning. Sorry for that. I'll publish 0.3.45 tomorrow (hopefully) and it will fix all those problems once and for all.
I'm having this issue too, also I can't seem to finish the "College, here I come" as it is still asking me to take my first exam even though I've completed all of the class exams multiple times.

See my save file

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.45 Exorcisms of the burger lady
So, the promised Bridgette's quest is finally here. Hope you guys like it, because it was a lot of work;) Additionally to what you'd expect, there's also some gay sex in this quest (you gotta have gay content activated in settings).
In the next weeks there will be a new quest for a new, secret, ebony character, which Loco is working on. Additionally, you can expect new quests for Rose. I also plan some new cool stuff in the gameplay itself, but I won't reveal what it is yet;)
Hope you guys like this update! As always - let me know of any bugs!

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:
1. "Exorcisms of the burger lady"
Finally, the completely new Bridgette's quest is here... And I'm happy to say it's pretty fucking awesome. Not only there will be tits. There will be demons as well. And tits. And also you will be able to fuck a demon (so finally some new gay content!). Oh, and did I mention tits?
0345_bridgette.jpg
To start this quest you need to finish "Mucho Grande" and wait around 15 days. If you already finished "Mucho Grande" and loaded a save, the quest should start on the next day.

2. New locations - Bridgette's House and Cheap Motel
So far there's not much going on there, but it will change in the future.

3. Another attempt of mass fixing all the possible quest bugs from the old saves
So in 0.3.44 I've uploaded a new script that was supposed to fix all your old saves and adjust them to all the changes made in December. But, obviously, I fucked up, and it didn't really work. This should be fixed now, and - hopefully - won't break anything.

4. Fixed disappearing Mia
Additionally - I've fucked up one thing in 0.3.44 which made Mia suddenly disappear. This should be fixed now. Sorry.

5. Fixed badly working switch for gay, trans, and piss content
Turns out that events that were supposed to give players option to turn ON optional content, were actually turning it OFF in some cases... that's fixed now, sorry.

6. fixed one more problem for Higher Power quest
In some cases players were unable to get to the church to meet Kelly in the evening - this should be fixed now. When you load your old save game there should be church key added to your inventory automatically, if not then let me know.

7. Fixed a problem with putting LSD into Rose's water
There were some problem in the subpath of the training with Rose activity in the gym. This is not super important, but I push it to the front of the update, because it seems that most people are not aware that there's this path available. You need to have LSD on you, and then start the "Train with Rose" activity. I've also changed some other stuff in this activity, like replaced some videos to new ones, as a preparations for some new quests coming for Rose in next couple weeks. I'm working on them as we speak.

Minor changes
8. You can now buy weed in the park at night hours, not only on the evening.
9. Shitload of typos - in the intro, old changelogs, Key Quest. I've also made more visible the link to the soundtrack, which is in the intro text when Harry puts his earplugs on.
10. Clean ups in the code - removed some old and not needed anymore code from the settings.
11. Clean ups in the file system - exams mini game file structure, after the full implementation of it into the main game file.
12. Clean ups in the file system - removed old deprecated files used for PayPal db connection.
13. Clean ups in the file system - removed not needed media files on the server.

Minor bug fixes
14. Fixed a problem for buying weed during Alexa's "Make the pool upper class again!" quest.
15. Fixed a problem with Mysterious Mia's Key made from the imprint borrowed from Mia in "Key Quest" not showing up. It will now automatically add to your inventory.
16. Fixed a problem with LSD trip.
17. Fixed a problem with Travel to college button didn't show up sometimes in player's room.

Grave

Reactions: farinja and Staboo

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I'm having this issue too, also I can't seem to finish the "College, here I come" as it is still asking me to take my first exam even though I've completed all of the class exams multiple times.

See my save file
Here's your save fixed.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Found a bug.If you finish the XXXmas event Mia is gone.Attaching a save before that happens(she is gone after you report back to Daphne)

Last edited:

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
how do i find a trans???
At the moment there's still very little of it. Afaik only one random event in the park and maybe some in the college. You gotta try some stuff (like walking in the park) and it will happen.
Found a bug.If you finish the XXXmas event Mia is gone.Attaching a save before that happens(she is gone after you report back to Daphne)
Thanks, will check.

bobbyperu

Oct 28, 2022
Hello,

Mia is gone on your save, because you have the "What goes around, cums around" quest started, which means that if you finish the XXXmas quest - Mia goes to the club at night, and you can meet her there.
You have to push the quest in the store (talk about the book). Also you have to be a supporter to make this progress.

[Edit]
There is actually a bug, we will fix it today. Thank you

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Staboo

farinja

Feb 1, 2022
After i updated to ver 3.45 from a save file from 12/28 i got the football with rose quest and when i had to take off my clothes i couldnt do anything but go into the slaughterhouse, which i did and that was it i cant finish the quest as it is sitting on the urgent part. Any help?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
How the fuck do you get out of the house???
Can you send me your save? You get out of the house after you finish tits of fortune quest.
After i updated to ver 3.45 from a save file from 12/28 i got the football with rose quest and when i had to take off my clothes i couldnt do anything but go into the slaughterhouse, which i did and that was it i cant finish the quest as it is sitting on the urgent part. Any help?
Yeah. Unfortunately I've fucked up. I will rollout hotfixa for it tonight.

Reactions: farinja

aewf

Jun 17, 2018
Open your console and enter the following

SugarCube.State.play("roseIntro")

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.46 Rose hotfix
Grave comes to the rescue with a hotfix.

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:
1. Fixed getting stuck in the park during "Phisio with Rose" quest
Aargh, fuck... So in the last update there was supposed to be a bigger version of the "Phisio with Rose" quest, because the current one is very simple. But I pulled it from the release at the last minute, because I didn't test it properly and there was no time. Unfortunately, I fucked up, and some changes remained in the code, and because of it, players started getting stuck. Well, shit. Now it's fixed.

2. Fix for players getting stuck during Early Access quests
So there was a problem that if the player had Supporter Code, but it expired when he loaded the game, and at the moment of the expiry he was during an Early Access quest, he got stuck on this quest. This is fixed now, the Early Access quest will reset itself on the moment of expiry.

3. Fix for missing characters
Ok so as it turns out there was another problem with characters "disappearing". Basically, each character has its schedule in the game, but sometimes this schedule gets modified for a quest. In one of the last updates I've changed the script that generates the schedule, because it was interfering with some other stuff, but I fucked up, and the characters were getting stuck on this modified schedule even after the quest was over. This is hopefully fixed now, though I kind of rushed this update so let me know if there are any other problems with character's schedule that you notice.

4. Some other small fixes
Nothing major, but I updated some of the JS code.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No, definitely not. You're just very unlucky. It's a roll 1-10, and cops are like above 8 from what i remember.
EDIT - it's actually 10, not 8. I mean the cops are only 10% chance.
There seems to be something wrong with the RNG, because I got hookers the first 3 times, but after that I got cops 6 times in a row,

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes