grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Seems incog worked, strange that this game has worked before but not now.
Could you tell me what extensions are you using? It's most likely one of them.

I'll also edit one function in the game that might be causing it, but it hasn't changed in months, so I doubt it's really a bug in the game itself.

Anyway, glad it worked, going to sleep now. Have a good night man!

BigBoobiesFan

Feb 23, 2018
v. 0.3.43 PayPal fucked Christmas
I was hoping that this update will be different, and will contain new quest for Bridgette. Unfortunately before we managed to finish it, we were hit by bad news - PayPal removed our account and seized our assets. They say they will maybe return the money, but it will take 180 days, and there are no guarantees, so basically - fuck me. So I rushed this update to remove all mention of PayPal from the game. The content update should be out in couple days.

Play online:
Play offline: Mega
Help:

Changelog:

1. Removal of PayPal
PayPal removed our account and blocked all our money on it without any notice. Turns out we were violating terms of service. So what I did was removed PayPal as a support option from the game. Here's some important info for you Guys:
  • first of all - if you supported us on PayPal, your code will still work!
  • if you planned to support us on PayPal - don't.
  • as for the future - we plan to replace PayPal with something else very soon.
I'm getting used to big corps fucking us over like that, but still - it wasn't nice to see our assets blocked. Anyway, the truth is PayPal wasn't working properly for months, and we had a lot of problems, people weren't getting their codes and so on, so maybe it's for the better. And don't worry...
...the perversion will prevail.

2. Autosave
So from now on, when you go to your room at Daphne's house, the game will save itself.

3. Fix for topbar
There was another problem with topbar, which made lvl up badges way too big on mobile devices. Now it's fixed.

4. Added Bridgette B in about us page
She should be there for months, I just forgot about it.

5. Text edits in Daphne's Secrets
I basically wanted to make it even more clear, that the sex with the fat guy is consensual from the perspective of Daphne, as she's simply into rough sex.

6. Fix for missing videos in Amia's gloryhole event
So when a player was caught by Amia while using gloryhole in the College toilet, the videos didn't load. This is fixed now.

7. Typos in the old changelogs
Basically I went through and fixed some typos in the old changelogs.

8. Some changes in the code for easier administration
Small changes all over the place, for example now save games will remember on which version of the game the gameplay was started, and stuff like that, which will help me easier find reasons for your bugs.
Regarding the paypal BS, you might be able to scare them into releasing your funds by quoting certain legal articles in their face. In fact, paypal is already facing a class-action lawsuit for stealing money from other accounts ->

I used to work customer support for one company back as a student, and i can tell you that just during the 2 years that i was there, we've had several cases of people who used lawyer-speech to scare the department/company into fulfilling their customer demands. There was even one time where the customer was clearly and provably incorrect (and i mean like, black-on-white incorrect), but the customer used lawyer-speech as a method of threatening with legal action, so the higher-ups decided to give in to his demands.

So hopefully, you can contact them and use the same method (i dunno, say something like "article 7 of this law says XYZ" or maybe "according to 28 U.S. Code § 1863, this and this..." - i used a random example, so don't actually cite that one) to get your money.
Here's some more good info that i found ->

Good luck, dude

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
If you know, what your doing(AND have no options to pay(fk geopolitics)), two clicks and two delete button is what you need to avoid activation. 1672322065373.png

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Regarding the paypal BS, you might be able to scare them into releasing your funds by quoting certain legal articles in their face. In fact, paypal is already facing a class-action lawsuit for stealing money from other accounts ->

I used to work customer support for one company back as a student, and i can tell you that just during the 2 years that i was there, we've had several cases of people who used lawyer-speech to scare the department/company into fulfilling their customer demands. There was even one time where the customer was clearly and provably incorrect (and i mean like, black-on-white incorrect), but the customer used lawyer-speech as a method of threatening with legal action, so the higher-ups decided to give in to his demands.

So hopefully, you can contact them and use the same method (i dunno, say something like "article 7 of this law says XYZ" or maybe "according to 28 U.S. Code § 1863, this and this..." - i used a random example, so don't actually cite that one) to get your money.
Here's some more good info that i found ->

Good luck, dude
Hey man, thanks for that. I'm giving them couple days in hopes they'll just give it back. If not, I'm gonna do exactly what you suggest. There's one problem though, and it is that it's actually pretty hard to reach them. They explain in the email step by step how exactly I can file complaint. But the funny thing is - at the last step I'm hit with info "Your account is closed" or sth like that, and I cannot do anything. And all the contact options do the same. But I will find a way, or open a new account just to call them. Fuckers.

Reactions: BigBoobiesFan

bobbyperu

Oct 28, 2022
Hello, you wonderful Alphas!

As 2022 is drawing to a close, we at the Become Alpha team would like to thank You from the bottom of our hearts for your constant support and patronage. It's thanks to the players, that the game is growing and will continue to in 2023. We'd like to wish You all the best in the coming year. May your dicks be hard and their tits be soft,

From your friends Grave, loco and bobbyperu.

Last edited:

burnerburner

May 4, 2019
Dude, can you explain how did you end up like that?:) This is really fucking strange, because the quest is finished, but you're somehow stuck on the last task at the same time. Could you remember anything regarding the way you progressed through this quest that might have cause that?

I don't really play that often, so hazy memory. But I think I might've started the test and failed or quit the test. Is there a way I can edit the save file to say I've finished the quest?

poke5

Oct 28, 2021
Open index.html on a text editor (i.e Notepad++) and search for:

HTML:

if (fapCode.hashCode() == setup.supporterCode) {
Replace it with this:

HTML:

if (fapCode == "F95Zone") {
Then go to the extra content section, select the Unlimited mode and insert the password "F95Zone".

I think this should work? Seems to work.

Reactions: n0cn1l

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I don't really play that often, so hazy memory. But I think I might've started the test and failed or quit the test. Is there a way I can edit the save file to say I've finished the quest?
I've tested it multiple times in different scenarios, and it worked, so I think this problem was fixed in the last run of updates and fixes.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.44 Patreon, OnlyFans and much more
The main thing in this update is Patreon and OnlyFans connection to replace PayPal. If you don't know what happened - PayPal not only removed our account without notice, but also seized our assets. And they did it on Christmas, to make it just as cruel as possible. To be honest I think this change is for the better, because PayPal was working very poorly, we had a lot of problems with users not receiving the Supporter Code etc.. More info on this below, in the changelog itself.

Besides that, there's also a shitload of fixes and changes in this update. I think it's the last big release focused on the code for now. As you know, we had a lot of problems with the game engine, which grew quite big since the game launched. But the in December I focused on rewriting the most problematic parts of the game, and at the moment the amount of bug reports dropped by 90%, even though the number of users peaked. I think that the game works way better, at least it looks like that from my perspective.

But I know you are waiting mainly for the new content. The good news is - there's also one new quest in this release. The bad news is - it's only a bigger version of the event that already was in the game - with Bridgette and Spanish lessons. But it's pretty cool, and quite funny. I think you'll like it more in this expanded version.

Originally we planned to publish one more quest in this update - "Exorcisms of Bridgette the Burger Lady" - but it still requires some work (it's almost done though, so we'll release it in 3-4 days at maximum). It's completely new, and pretty big one too, so you should be quite happy with it.

What's more, as the rewrite of the game engine should be more or less completed at this point, we should be able to release more new content in the coming weeks. We already started works on one new quest for Rose, one for Daphne, and one for new character. Keep your fingers crossed!

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:
1. New Supporter Code
There's a new Supporter Code to turn on the Fap Mode for our patrons. You can get the new code here:

2. Back on Patreon
The good news is - Patreon let us on their platform again! The bad news is - they do not allow to advertise the game directly. Instead, the Patreon profile is strictly about me, Grave, the perverted writer and I will be rewriting parts of the game into a standalone erotic fiction novel. Of course you will still get Supporter Code and all the other stuff for supporting, but most of the action, like discussing the game, reporting bugs, etc. will be happening on Discord. Hope that's fine.

3. Grave on OnlyFans
To replace PayPal I decided to also start an OnlyFans account. But if anyone expects that I will be showing my ass - sorry, it won't happen (unless you're a fucking crypto millionaire, then we can talk)! The rules are the same as with Patreon, so no direct advertising of the game, and instead you'll get some erotic fiction (though the formatting options on OnlyFans are super minimalistic compared to Patreon, so it'll be very limited). Obviously you will still get Supporter Code and all the rest for subscribing, but the main action will be happening on Discord.

4. "Mucho Grande" expanded
Couple weeks ago we published a new event for Bridgette - with Spanish lesson. I decided to rewrite this event into a bigger quest called "Mucho Grande", which now you can start by ordering a burger in the Mess Hall. Additionally, you can later replay the last part of the quest as an activity that you can launch in the Mess Hall, when Bridgette is there.
0344_bridgette_tits.jpg
This quest is NOT the quest I was mentioning in my previous updates. The new quest for Bridgette called "Exorcisms of Bridgette the Burger Lady" will be published very, very soon. We're already testing it.

5. Sponsors and Backers
With the arrival on Patreon and OnlyFans, I've decided to look closer at the supporting tier structure and changed some stuff there. This resulted in adding two new sections in the game About screen - Sponsors and Backers - for our top supporters. If you're wondering how to get there - check the descriptions of the tiers on Patreon and SubscribeStar.

6. Complete rewrite of the backwards compatibility script
Ok, so this is a huge change that you have to know about. Basically - now that the rewrite of the game engine seems to be finished, and the code is much more stable (at least I assume that from the fact that the number of bug reports in the last 3 weeks dropped by 95%) - I wrote a huge script that should automatically fix many persistant bugs in the old save games. I basically went through hundreds of bug reports from last two years, and (hopefully) fixed all of the reasons that they were happening. So basically - if you load an old save game, that was somehow broken, it might work now. Try it and let me know what happened.

7. Option to turn off self masturbation video
Some players complained that they don't want to look at a guy masturbating, that appears when player chooses option to jerk off in the game (eg. during peeking). So I added the option in the settings to hide those videos. If you'll encounter any problems with it - let me know.

8. Fix for hints
Fuck, why no one said it's working so badly, lol. I think I finally fixed it. Let me know if you have any further problems with it.

9. One more fix for infinite loops
So it seems that players were still getting stuck on the infinite loops showing Locked Content screen. This should be fixed now, although you might still need to go through 2 loops to end it.

Minor changes
10. Added a clear mark in the settings that "XXXmas" and "Halloween" holiday events are Early Access.
11. Changed the trait of Bridgette to "Whore". What can I say, this chick likes to fuck around;) It will automatically update in the old saves too.
12. Again I increased the amount of experience players get for finishing some of the old quests.
13. Cleaning the Backyard (or doing any other chore there) doesn't need to be done over the weekend anymore, you can do it every day.
14. Changed description of a task in "Different Kind of Meat Bags" quest, to make it more clear what has to be done.
15. Slightly adjusted location structure, and changed the way sublocations display. It's barely visible, but it's there, and it works better.
16. Increased the optimization which should result in slightly faster startup of the game (especially on first run).
17. A bunch of small visual changes in the Settings, Support the author, and About the game screens.

Minor bug fixes
18. Fixed a problem with "What Comes Around, Cums Around" quest, with Karma and Mia not getting Desire from player's actions.
19. Fixed a problem with "Higher Powers" quest that made it not start at all for some players.
20. Fixed a problem with "Higher Powers" quest with Kelly not appearing in a location that she should be in.
21. Fixed a problem with "Different Kind of Meat Bags" quest with Daphne not appearing in her car.
22. Fixed a problem with "Shopping With a Smile" quest starting before Ash disappears.
23. Fixed a problem with Ash not appearing properly in the game.
24. Changed the name of The Dungeon location in "The Slaughterhouse" club. The original one was too long and it created problems for some mobile players.
25. Fixed an error (hopefully) with conflicting Chrome browser extensions.
26. Fixed a problem with popups not properly closing on the main menu screen.
27. Fixed typos in the names of tasks of some old quests.
28. Fixed error with the changelog script.
29. Fixed typos in the previous changelogs.
30. Fixed a problem with jerking off while peeking in Daphne's House bathroom.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BecomeAlpha-0.3.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Manganin

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
If you want the patreon mode active, open the HTML with notepad++ and search for the line:

if (fapCode.hashCode() == setup.supporterCode) {

Replace the first = with a ! so it reads:

if (fapCode.hashCode() != setup.supporterCode) {

Save the file, open it and when asked for the code enter anything and hit enter, Just cant be blank

teddyoniichan

Oct 14, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger Mia for the Play-doh? I've visited the S-mart several times from morning till afternoon and nothing happening.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger Mia for the Play-doh? I've visited the S-mart several times from morning till afternoon and nothing happening.
Sorry, my bad, in 0.3.44 theres a problem that made mia disappear. This will be fixed in 0.3.45 that will go out over the weekend

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This one is more than mia, Every character except for Amia and sometimes Daphne has despawned, except at night.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
This one is more than mia, Every character except for Amia and sometimes Daphne has despawned, except at night.
Here's your save fixed (first attachment).

After i update to version V.0.3.44 from V.0.3.43. I found out Mia is missing, attach is my save file.
Yup, I know about it. Here's your save fixed (second attachment)

In general - I fucked up one thing in 0.3.44 and it cascaded into a bunch of errors with characters despawning. Sorry for that. I'll publish 0.3.45 tomorrow (hopefully) and it will fix all those problems once and for all.

Reactions: stanfoo
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes