The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
Does this game have videos or gifs or both ?

Also the file name on all the download links say " Become_Alpha_0.3.37_full" but isnt it supposed to be 0.3.38 Hot fix ?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.39 Another hotfix
Another hotfix for you guys!

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:

1. Fix for Different Kind of Meat-bags
There was a bunch of problems with Different Kind of Meat-bags after the big engine overhaul - this should be fixed now. If you had problems with this quest - this update will reset the quest to beginning and you'll need to start it again.

2. Fix for error when getting caught
If player was snooping around Daphne's room, and get caught - there was an error that should now be fixed.

3. Fix for error when character was forced to appear in location
In many quests and events the game required a certain character to appear in certain location, but this was generating an error. It should work fine now. Although, if you did encounter an error message connected to this problem, in some cases your quest might get stuck, so you need to let me know where exactly did you get stuck and I'll help you out.

4. Fix for broken What Comes Around, Cums Around quest
What Comes Around, Cums Around is a new quest for Karma, that is not yet online, but we're testing it. By accident, I added a broken version of this quest to the engine overhaul update, and some of you fuckers managed to find it - congrats!:) This update removes this quest until it will be officially released (probably this weekend, of locodahmerio will move his ass and finish it).

5. Other changes
Some small fixes and changes here and there.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Got a problem. On the quest to " Urgent: Carry the meat bags to the car. " but I cant find any bags after the first one. Went back to the cellar but cant find anyone there either. Anyone who knows whats to do?
This should be fixed in 0.3.39 - could you try it? Your quest will reset itself.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
sorry. i can´t found in my default download directory :/
The saves that you download via save to disk option are in your download folder, but the saves in general are in the cache of your browser (but you won't be able to access them - you have to download via save to disk to have a file). This also means that when you delete cache of your browser, or play incognito, or the system deletes TEMP files (which it does from time to time) - your saves (that you didn't save with save to disk) are lost.
PS. If you play on iOS the save to disk option is blocked by Apple, you have to save your game through Bug report option in the sidebar, and copy the serialized version of your save game to some text file. This is the only way.

Last edited:

arlk90

Jun 15, 2018
The saves that you download via save to disk option are in your download folder, but the saves in general are in the cache of your browser (but you won't be able to access them - you have to download via save to disk to have a file). This also means that when you delete cache of your browser, or play incognito, or the system deletes TEMP files (which it does from time to time) - your saves (that you didn't save with save to disk) are lost.
PS. If you play on iOS the save to disk option is blocked by Apple, you have to save your game through Bug report option in the sidebar, and copy the serialized version of your save game to some text file. This is the only way.
oh my....
i...
i never see the save to disk option until now.

really really thank you!!!

Reactions: grave_merc

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.40 What comes around, cums around
Hi Guys, we finally finished the new Karma's quest, so here it is. I think there's gonna be one more quest this month, hopefully around Christmas;) Stay tuned!

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:
1. What comes around, cums around quest
Finally the new Karma's quest is here. We will learn a bit more about her sucking powers, as well as visit the infamous VIP room in The Slaughterhouse club.
0340_karma.jpg
To start this quest, you need to finish "Bad Karma" as well as "Key Quest" and visit The Slaughterhouse club when it's open. Have fun!
2. Total rebalance of quests
Finishing quests will now get you waaaay more exp, sometimes even 10x more as before. It should be now really worth it to follow the plot.
3. Fix for LSD fucking your life up
If you took LSD and was stuck with a visual effect from it - this should fix it.
4. Fix for dating Mia
If after "Take Mia On a Proper Date" quest players were trying to go with her on another date, there was a bug that ended the date too early and prevented players to take her on a walk after the restaurant visit - this is now fixed.
5. Top bar opening and hiding sidebar
Clicking in the top menu bar (where the stats are displayed) will now open/close sidebar. It's a small change, but this should be especially handy for mobile players.

Minor changes
6. In the offline download package the main file that players use to start the game is renamed from "index.html" to "BecomeAlpha_Start.html". The reason is - many people were asking me what to do with "index.html" file and it got a bit annoying. I know it's a minor change, but I wanted everyone to understand why the "index.html" disappeared in current version.
7. Additionally, I implemented all the rest of the external JS scripts into the game, so the JS folder is not needed anymore. Let me know if you encounter any problems with memory mini game.
8. It seems that many players were still unable to recognize Early Access quests (like "Bad Karma"), and were asking us why they cannot progress this quest. I've added another badge in the sidebar that marks Early Access quests, so that people won't have so many doubts about it;) Hope it helps:)
9. IAmSorry, one of the writers that helps me with the game, changed his nick to BobbyPeru;)

Minor bug fixes
10. Mobile UI fixes in the sidebar.
11. Couple small bugs and fixes.
12. Some typos here and there.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.41 LSD hotfix
Quick hotfix

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:
1. Another fix for LSD
So in the latest version taking LSD was still fucking up the game, but differently. Now it should finally be a pleasant experience;)
2. Server clean up
Removed last traces of external JS files and folder as everything is integrated into the game now.

PokeSon456

Nov 19, 2020
So i know i'm quite dum but i still can't believe i'm having a hard time going out of the house can someone help me out ?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
So i know i'm quite dum but i still can't believe i'm having a hard time going out of the house can someone help me out ?
So you should get a key after you finish Tits of Fortune quest. But there was a bug (I really hoped it's gone now) that made this quest not appear, and players had to restart. So - could you send me your save game? It would really help and also I could help you out (i'll add this quest to your save and send you back).

Last edited:

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
By the way - not sure where are you playing the game, but you gotta play the latest version, so either try the official link or download the new line from mega (both links in my footer).

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.42 Super important hotfix
Another hotfix, this one is pretty important and fixes a lot of issues. Send me your save games if anything is wrong! Thanks!

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:
1. Complete rewrite of delayer system
Ok, so it's a bit complicated to explain, but this changes how the game loads parts of its content, and it mainly touches stuff like players getting new stuff during activities or quests. This (hopefully) will finally fix people not able to get out of Daphne's house...
2. Fix for players stuck at Early Access passage
When going around the club players might fall into an endless loop of passages informing about Early Access content. This should be fixed now.
3. Fix for topbar
There was some problems with the way top stats bar was displayed, and it might even disappear after some time in a game. This is now fixed.
4. Fix for missing Karma picture
When player visited the club when Karma was there - her picture was missing. It's there now.
5. Fix for popups
If player used an item while displaying a popup - the popup got fucked. It should work fine now.
6. Just one fix for LSD
Ok, so there was one more problem with LSD, it's now fixed;)
7. Fix for sidebar display
Some minor edits to the sidebar, to make it slightly more condensed.

Last edited:
Reactions: arlk90
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes