grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
is there any gay content in the game? And then there is such a tag
There is a little gay content, but just if you go to the park and stuff like that no ongoing characters you can seduce.
I don't really understand the point of including the gay content at the level it's included in this game. I think there should be some kind of storyline added related to it (maybe there's a plan for the guy whose room you're living in to come home?) But as it is, it feels like having the tag on the game will either disappoint people who've come for it or discourage those who are allergic to it from trying it at all. But I guess you make a game with what you like it, and this must be the level of gay stuff Grave likes.
So yeah, as said there's some gay content in couple different spots in the game - park, police, college, etc.. And also - yes - there was an idea to make a gay character, and - good guess - it was the son of Daphne, who was supposed to come back and the player would have to share his room with him. Buuuuut. It turned out that writing gay content actually doesn't work for me, as I'm not gay. But - I actually think that maybe someone would want to write this plot for the game? If so, I'd be happy to implement it. If someone would be interested, I attach a PDF doc explaining how to write stuff for BA, and message me with any questions.

Extra_Evil

Jan 15, 2019
The Bad Karma quest is brokken it does not matter when you go to the toilet if she is there is she is not there. Nothing happens

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
to be honest i didn't understand shit from the game , like what to do and when to do ! , every store is locked , just random stuffs pop off , are there different paths or just all lead to one ending , I don't know

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
How can I get cucumber?
edit: anyway no thanks to dev I found it in the S-mart store. It didn't appear because there were other missions at the same time I guess.

Last edited:

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Here it is. I am not sure but it might have something to do with having a higher then expected relationship level?
I've tested your save and I had no problem with progressing the quest. Basically I went to the bathroom when Karma was there, got an event with the jock at the doors, and then the quest progressed as expected. The relationship level shouldn't matter. Are you a supporter? Bad Karma is Early Access (only for supporters).
Edit. Ok I see that you're not supporter. So...

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
I saw this asked before but didn't see any answer. Is there specific content based on being love/balanced/domination or can you get all of the content as any path?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Here you go
Dude, can you explain how did you end up like that?:) This is really fucking strange, because the quest is finished, but you're somehow stuck on the last task at the same time. Could you remember anything regarding the way you progressed through this quest that might have cause that?

I saw this asked before but didn't see any answer. Is there specific content based on being love/balanced/domination or can you get all of the content as any path?
At the moment - there might be bits and pieces here and there, but nothing worth replaying. But we do want to make 3 different endings, with some important choices along the way, where your options will depend on your love/dom standing.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I have to check what karma is doing in the toilet. But when she is in the toilet I can’t to anything besides talk or flirt with her? How can I progress?

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes