• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
You mean during sex? How would you do it? This whole sex thing was a shot in the dark, I'd really appreciate some feedback regarding balance and such.
A refractory period is fine and maybe you could show that in the status screen. But going limp in the middle of a scene or at the start of it with no indicator that its going to happen is really frustrating and not really fun. That's just my opinion of course

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
A refractory period is fine and maybe you could show that in the status screen. But going limp in the middle of a scene or at the start of it with no indicator that its going to happen is really frustrating and not really fun. That's just my opinion of course
Hm, sorry, but can you elaborate? What do you mean that it happens in the middle of the scene? It should only happen if your Orgasm level falls to 0.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Hm, sorry, but can you elaborate? What do you mean that it happens in the middle of the scene? It should only happen if your Orgasm level falls to 0.
Oh is it bugged then? Sometimes when i start a scene it says i have the limp dick before even doing any move

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Oh shit, that's definitely a bug. Can you give me more info? When was last time it happened? How did you started the sex?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Oh shit, that's definitely a bug. Can you give me more info? When was last time it happened? How did you started the sex?
I wish i could share the save but I don't have it anymore. But i had 15 in each attribute and gotten 3 points in the foreplay part. Nothing else worth mentioning i think

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Ok, but you're sure it was after the foreplay, right? It wasn't through "Fuck her brains out" dialog option?

lebac

Nov 18, 2017
A refreshing and quite witty execution on the html genre.
The story - not so much. Quite similar pattern as many others - living with mom/daughter combo. Hope you will make something different out of it.

Wish you luck in development!

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
A refreshing and quite witty execution on the html genre.
The story - not so much. Quite similar pattern as many others - living with mom/daughter combo. Hope you will make something different out of it.

Wish you luck in development!
Thank you!
And as for the story - it's not yet there. What I focused in first release is giving player stuff to do. I tried to accomplish that through random events, that are scattered all over the place, because I felt it'd be easier this way for me (hint: it was not). So you can learn some stuff about Daphne and Alexa that way. And I know that both of them are totally cliche, but at the same time my game is kind of a spoof/parody kind of a thing, so that's actually fitting. I hope I managed to get across some quirks and traits about them that I'll expand further when I'll be writing their quest routes. It's a lot of work, but we'll get to the point where each of this character has a path for player to explore.

Last edited:
Reactions: lebac

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Oh no now that you mention it it was after the fuck her brains out option. Is that intended?
No, not really, it's still a bug, but it narrows down the possibilities. Could we maybe discuss it on Discord?:)

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
I found a bug where i cannot level up because i have the Kama Sutra Book and already unlocked every scene. Also 2 questions. 1) where do I ask for the "truth" guy encounter I had in the church?
2) how do i get the maximum from chores encounters? Daphne walked in every one except dusting the living room.

Now that it comes to mind, sometimes asking the girls to go in a certain place (bedroom or Bathroom) they give you the "ok" and stil can't enter without barging in. Plus, a suggestion, it would be good to have an inventory to see all the items I have.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Bug: The daughter does not receive any bonuses from anal sex. I am on 8, she's on 9, I select anal where I get 2 she gets 1 to get 10 each, but only I cum. Unless it's anal only that's bugged.

Also, I don't seem to be able to finish the quest for getting to know Alexa. I cannot find her trait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I found a bug where i cannot level up because i have the Kama Sutra Book and already unlocked every scene. Also 2 questions. 1) where do I ask for the "truth" guy encounter I had in the church?
2) how do i get the maximum from chores encounters? Daphne walked in every one except dusting the living room.

Now that it comes to mind, sometimes asking the girls to go in a certain place (bedroom or Bathroom) they give you the "ok" and stil can't enter without barging in. Plus, a suggestion, it would be good to have an inventory to see all the items I have.
What do you mean you cannot level up? I mean - if you maxed out all kamasutra you should be able to level up without learning a new sex position. That doesn't happen?

Ad. 1 Well, this is unfortunately dead end. I've added it there just as a starter thing, but currently I'm focused on doing Alexa and Daphne quests and other stuff.

Ad. 2 Well, I guess you're already doing it - if Daphne is in the room while doing the chore you should get a small bonus. And if she's not in a room, she might come in on random.

As for the "ok" - now, I've heard couple people reporting this, but I need more info. What version of the game, and do you play offline or online? Where exactly did it happen (what room). And which girl did give you ok?

As for the inventory system - it's there, on your character screen. Doesn't it work?

Bug: The daughter does not receive any bonuses from anal sex. I am on 8, she's on 9, I select anal where I get 2 she gets 1 to get 10 each, but only I cum. Unless it's anal only that's bugged.

Also, I don't seem to be able to finish the quest for getting to know Alexa. I cannot find her trait.
I'll check the sex yields.

I'm just working to finish "Get to know Alexa". I was hoping to get it out today, but I'm not so sure anymore. Tomorrow is worst case scenario.

Reactions: toasty10

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
What do you mean you cannot level up? I mean - if you maxed out all kamasutra you should be able to level up without learning a new sex position. That doesn't happen?
No... I get this message and get stuck in level up screen :
Error: cannot execute widget <<btn>>: unable to parse macro argument expression ""kamasutra+"+_sexNew[0]": Cannot read property '0' of undefined

Also, I play the 0.22 version on chrome, downloaded from here. As for the room either bedroom or bathroom for the both of them.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.2.4 with new content is online

Hi there,

So here's a brand new update. And this one is pretty special, because it's the first one with new content, and not only features and bug fixes!

Play it online (recommended):

Main changes:

1. Another attempt at complete media conversion, this time to MP4. So the previous media conversion to WEBM turned out to be a success in terms of quality and reducing the game size, but it turned out to be problematic for Safari and Edge users. So with a huge help of Zurkei we've managed to convert all media to mp4. Please let me know if the issues you were experiencing are fixed, and if the game plays ok.

2. Quest "Get to know Alexa" is finally finished. It was actually quite a demanding piece of work, as it required a lot of coding. But it's finally there. Hope you guys will like it!

3. Homework activity with Alexa. So you can now help Alexa in her homework, while she's in her room.

4. 2 new random events. Additionally to homework activity, I added two random events, that might occur when you're doing homework with Alexa. I think you'll enjoy at least one of them;)

Small changes:

5. Additional "knocking" event for Alexa Room. I added it because it was a bit problematic that you'd have to pay her each time you wanna come in and help her with homework. Now it should work that sometimes she wants money, and sometimes she just lets you in.

6. "About the game" button instead of "Copyrights". So I changed the "Copyrights" popup into a bigger section with additional info like list of team members and people who helped along the way, as well as the names of Alexa and Daphne.

7. Raised the required desire level to have sex for Alexa and Daphne. So as the game progresses and new content appears I'll be slowly raising the bar in this area, because the game will become too easy. Though I think that old saves won't be affect by this change anyway.

Bug fixes:

8. "Corgis" quest will now progress only once when showing memes to Daphne, not each time. The quest itself is still not ready, but the memes event is what starts it.

9. Alexa's Orgasm yields from anal sex were broken, and now they are fixed.

10. I think I fixed the bug where sometimes you get a "limp dick" on the beginning of sex. Hopefully that won't happen anymore.

Watchlist:

So additionally to the above, I want to publish a list of bugs that were reported but I wasn't able to recreate them. If one of those bugs happen to you - please send me bug report.

- Some users reported that sometimes when you knock on the doors, and you get a positive outcome, the game doesn't let you in the room anyway.

- Double events - one user reported that when he was peeking on the girl in the shower, and finished it, the same event started all over again.

Thank you for your support!

GM

Last edited:

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
No... I get this message and get stuck in level up screen :
Error: cannot execute widget <<btn>>: unable to parse macro argument expression ""kamasutra+"+_sexNew[0]": Cannot read property '0' of undefined

Also, I play the 0.22 version on chrome, downloaded from here. As for the room either bedroom or bathroom for the both of them.
This bug was fixed in previous version, and you can download the new version in the post above.

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
So, great fix for leveling up, worked like a charm. New bug though (no matter how hard I try to sound simply advice giving it comes off a little aggresive) I can't seem to buy the cucumber from the smart store. Ive given every day of the week available and every possible time of day the mass amount of 5 $, without it appearing in my inventory. If that cucumber was a stripper I would be its favourite client.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes