Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Oh, and one more thing... Still can't get into the bedroom while the girls are awake either by knocking or not. Windows 10, tried on both offline and online versions... Hope I don't sound too judgemental! Keep up the good work!

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So what is the Extras: Modded Html (Enabled Fap mode)(0.2.6) supposed to be? I made my own Modded Html with Enabled Fap mode for 2.8 am I allowed to share that?

edit: I should clarify the Extras doesn't specify how fap mod is enabled were as I just changed the password for my "mod"

Last edited:

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Not sure what you mean. Sex encyclopedia let's you choose sex position when you level up, nothing more. You still need love/dom to level up.
My mistake, for some reason I thought I was unlocking two positions (one from level up and another from the encyclopedia).

I think there's a bug with effects. They are not temporary no matter what they say. For example, having a sleepless night permanently applies 50% multiplier to love/dom gain. Even though it no longer shows up under effects the next day, your multipliers are not changed. Same thing with the other effects such as drunk, high, sniff rush, veggie rush, etc. They don't seem to stack though which means having 2 sleepless nights will not change the multiplier to 25%.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
So what is the Extras: Modded Html (Enabled Fap mode)(0.2.6) supposed to be? I made my own Modded Html with Enabled Fap mode for 2.8 am I allowed to share that?

edit: I should clarify the Extras doesn't specify how fap mod is enabled were as I just changed the password for my "mod"
I would appreciate if you don't share it I asked the moderator to remove the other modded version too, but they ignored me. Look at it from my perspective - I'm busting my ass to get this to you for free. The fap mode is the only leverage I have. I get it that if someone's a dev he can do many things with the game, and there's no point in fighting it - I actually appreciate that you took a time to take my game apart. But I'd also appreciate if you keep the mod to yourself or at least not share it online with the entire world;)

Reactions: jaredforks

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
My mistake, for some reason I thought I was unlocking two positions (one from level up and another from the encyclopedia).
I hope that's not the case, will test it tonight.

I think there's a bug with effects. They are not temporary no matter what they say. For example, having a sleepless night permanently applies 50% multiplier to love/dom gain. Even though it no longer shows up under effects the next day, your multipliers are not changed. Same thing with the other effects such as drunk, high, sniff rush, veggie rush, etc. They don't seem to stack though which means having 2 sleepless nights will not change the multiplier to 25%.
Hmm, if that's true then it's a big bug. I'll check it out. Thank you!!

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
enebled fap mode, and changed code to 1 (or 2, there are 2 different ones, i dont think they are any different)

Reactions: Criticaster

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Couldn't take a look at it until today and you're absolutely right. I'll fix it hopefully tomorrow.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.2.9 (bugfix+bonus)
Full Info:

Play online (recommended):
Play offline:

Bug fixes:
1. The multiplier that you get from an effect should now go away after the effect ends (thank you guest1492 for your bug report!).

Small changes:
2. Added some sex clips for Alexa.

Thanks!

Hrea_

Nov 5, 2017
garden is bugged, i cant enter garden, it freeze my browser.

edit; im using v 0.2.9

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
v. 0.2.9 (bugfix+bonus)
Full Info:

Play online (recommended):
Play offline: Mega

Bug fixes:
1. The multiplier that you get from an effect should now go away after the effect ends (thank you guest1492 for your bug report!).

Small changes:
2. Added some sex clips for Alexa.

Thanks!
I still can't buy the cucumber for Alexa... Could you please look into that???

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
If you already finished the quest - you won't be able to buy it. It's only for the last task in the quest:(
Haven't finished the quest yet... I'm trying to buy it to finish the quest... Money gets deducted from my sum but cucumber doesn't appear in my inventory or leaves the s-mart shop's inventory... Both on mozilla and chrome online version 0.2.9

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Haven't finished the quest yet... I'm trying to buy it to finish the quest... Money gets deducted from my sum but cucumber doesn't appear in my inventory or leaves the s-mart shop's inventory... Both on mozilla and chrome online version 0.2.9
Oh! THat's super strange. Can you send me your save? Just attach it here to a post or send it via private message.

wixy

Oct 30, 2019
Im not going to say what i did to help you have your leverage. But lets just say i changed a few things & now it does not matter on what i put in to get fapmode. I could tell the dev on how easy it was.

Edit: also sugarcube is really easy to change the variables so there is really no point.

Last edited:

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Another update is online, but just for Patrons. Here's a changelog:

v. 0.2.10 Patreon Build (content + bugfix)
Full info:

Main changes:
1. "Make the pool upper class again" quest.
2. New peeking options after you finish the pool quest.
3. Mia Malkova is our new S-Mart cashier, chosen thanks to votes of Patrons!
4. New activity in the park - Buying some weed.

Small changes:
11. Buying quest items won't use up your time now.
12. Changed the name of some of the important buttons. Basically - "Foreplay with..." is now "Flirt with..." and "Talk with..." are now called "Chat with...".
13. Another pack of new individual sex clips for Alexa:
- 2x handjob
- 1x anal
- 1x assfingering
- 1x blowjob
- 1x deepthroat
- 1x facefucking
- 1x missionary
- 1x teabagging

Bug fixes:
7. Deep performance changes in the function that draws buttons in the interface.
8. Fixed missing clip for wet dream when you're an alpha male.
9. Changed the way search works in each room.
10. Cucumber paradox part 2.
11. Anal accident during sex won't happen to Alexa
12. Effects that work during sex and add player Vigour or Orgasm now should work properly.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes