• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I would appreciate if everything didn't had that annoying "fade into" effect, stuff already takes enough to load I still have to wait for the buttons to show up.
Are you playing offline version from first post? If so - play online version for now where the loading time is much shorter, and tomorrow I'll upload a big release that fixes a lot of other issues people were having in the game (it should run much smoothly, take much less space on disk, and saves should be quicker).
Fun game, bookmarked, but download is a mess. OP is .20, the latest online is .213, and the latest one on the previous page is .212. :S
I know, I'm so sorry guys, I'm trying do put out 0.22 and unify all the versions, but it's just sooo much work:(

Reactions: xoxo1001

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Haha, what a first impression of this game. To be honest took me some time to get used to this meme-style of story-telling, but I have to say after that I did laugh alot and had tons of fun playing this first version.

The overall presentation is really nice and the amount of content for a first release is pretty nice (Is there any content available outside the house? I know you can leave the house, but I didn't found anything besides a quest-trigger).

I like the system regarding love and domination. Gaining exp depending on how you deal with different situations and later the decisions if and how to use this collected exp...btw. best level-up mechanic ever: taking a shit :p

Thread is on watch, curious to see what future updates will add!

Reactions: grave_merc

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Are you playing offline version from first post? If so - play online version for now where the loading time is much shorter, and tomorrow I'll upload a big release that fixes a lot of other issues people were having in the game (it should run much smoothly, take much less space on disk, and saves should be quicker).

I know, I'm so sorry guys, I'm trying do put out 0.22 and unify all the versions, but it's just sooo much work:(
well im stuck cuz theres no going back buttom theres no energy and no going back buttom hhahahah what a trap

curPas: areaCity; curTags: area; curLoc: areaCity; curLocParent: areaCity; prevLoc: areaNeighbourhood; curLocDoor: open; curLocChars: ; prevLocChars: ; curLocCharsNew: ; curLocWhile: nothing; permission: null; today: Tuesday; now: Morning; sleepReset: null; delayer: null; hideDesc: null; minRand: 6; curRand: 0; char: daphne; sexChar: null; Chunks: chunk1,

1587544687729.png

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
well im stuck cuz theres no going back buttom theres no energy and no going back buttom hhahahah what a trap

curPas: areaCity; curTags: area; curLoc: areaCity; curLocParent: areaCity; prevLoc: areaNeighbourhood; curLocDoor: open; curLocChars: ; prevLocChars: ; curLocCharsNew: ; curLocWhile: nothing; permission: null; today: Tuesday; now: Morning; sleepReset: null; delayer: null; hideDesc: null; minRand: 6; curRand: 0; char: daphne; sexChar: null; Chunks: chunk1,

View attachment 628382
Oh damn, will fix it in today's release.
There's a big one coming in, with a lot fixes and a bunch of new stuff.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
After playing it for like 6-7 days in-game, the saves tab loading time became unbareable for me. I'm seeing 10 second loading times every time I want to open up the saves. I understand it being a first version, and as such have quite a couple bugs in it. This makes saving really vital to playing the game in this state. As such, I really hope you will address performance in one of your upcoming releases.
Also, I don't know if anybody mentioned it, but whenever the dice roll would end up in a 'no' response, the game stopped working. Chrome just gives an error message and you have to load back.
Besides that, if you could at least lower the time of the mandatory pauses before each line/gif appears, that'd be great. It would really speed up the grindy part of the game.

Reactions: Dysphorika

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
After playing it for like 6-7 days in-game, the saves tab loading time became unbareable for me. I'm seeing 10 second loading times every time I want to open up the saves. I understand it being a first version, and as such have quite a couple bugs in it. This makes saving really vital to playing the game in this state. As such, I really hope you will address performance in one of your upcoming releases.
Also, I don't know if anybody mentioned it, but whenever the dice roll would end up in a 'no' response, the game stopped working. Chrome just gives an error message and you have to load back.
Besides that, if you could at least lower the time of the mandatory pauses before each line/gif appears, that'd be great. It would really speed up the grindy part of the game.
The performance issues are my main concern, and they should be much better in today's release (I was hoping to publish it yesterday but I fell asleep, and probably late night today is possible).
BUT I've never heard the bug with roll the dice. Does it happen always? Like on every roll the dice, or just one particular?

Last edited:

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
The performance issues are my main concern, and they should be much better in today's release (I was hoping to publish it yesterday but I fell asleep, and probably late night today is possible).
BUT I've never heard the bug with roll the dice. Does it happen always? Like on every roll the dice, or just one particular?
It always happens whenever the outcome is going to be 'no'. The affirmative roll is fine. Whenever it's supposed to be a no, Chrome gives a pop-up error message.
When I say it stops working, I mean that the automatic lines no longer appear, so I can't continue out of the sequence. That's why I have to load it back to before the roll.

I can't recreate it now to show you the error message, because I set my Chrome to delete everything when I close it (hence I use Firefox to play most HTML games). As such, I have no saves and I don't want to play through it again. When I maybe play it later this week and if it happens with the next release, I'll screenshot it.

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
Keep up the good work, the game is amazing for its earl stage. dont get demotivated and take the critics not too serious.
Would like to see more of it in the future.

Reactions: Buck Bokai

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
It always happens whenever the outcome is going to be 'no'. The affirmative roll is fine. Whenever it's supposed to be a no, Chrome gives a pop-up error message.
When I say it stops working, I mean that the automatic lines no longer appear, so I can't continue out of the sequence. That's why I have to load it back to before the roll.

I can't recreate it now to show you the error message, because I set my Chrome to delete everything when I close it (hence I use Firefox to play most HTML games). As such, I have no saves and I don't want to play through it again. When I maybe play it later this week and if it happens with the next release, I'll screenshot it.
I have so many questions...;) Sorry, but it's gonna be slightly technical.
1. Offline or online?
2. How do you even know if it's a negative result, if nothing shows up?
3. Are you using an adblocker (if so - what version and settings, if you changed them from default) or some custom expansions to your browser?
4. Do you actually mean "no" as a general negative result, or as a specific css id "#no"? I ask that because there is no difference between a positive and negative result from the perspective of logic, it just leads you to a different path, so i wonder if maybe your adblocker for some reason doesn't allow to display the "#no" css id.
By the way - to avoid boring other people here with technicalities, maybe you could join my Discord ?:)

Keep up the good work, the game is amazing for its earl stage. dont get demotivated and take the critics not too serious.
Would like to see more of it in the future.
Thank you! I'm working all around the clock to make it even better. And it's fun too, writing for others is much better than doing it for yourself it turns out, lol;)

Reactions: Buck Bokai

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
I have so many questions...;) Sorry, but it's gonna be slightly technical.
1. Offline or online?
2. How do you even know if it's a negative result, if nothing shows up?
3. Are you using an adblocker (if so - what version and settings, if you changed them from default) or some custom expansions to your browser?
4. Do you actually mean "no" as a general negative result, or as a specific css id "#no"? I ask that because there is no difference between a positive and negative result from the perspective of logic, it just leads you to a different path, so i wonder if maybe your adblocker for some reason doesn't allow to display the "#no" css id.
1. offline
2+4 I didn't look at if it's 'no' or '#no', but whenever the roll would be a succes (in the same situation), I could proceed. I did 1+1 and stated that all negative outcomes didn't work. So I can't definetely say it's only negatives.
3. I am using an adblocker, yes, but it's no different from the Firefox one and no other HTML games so far have came back with the same error (on Firefox).

As I said, I'll try it again and be more specific when trying out your upcoming release. If I'm the first one to report it, it's probably a very specific problem and won't have an impact on the majority of players.

Reactions: grave_merc

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
As I said, I'll try it again and be more specific when trying out your upcoming release. If I'm the first one to report it, it's probably a very specific problem and won't have an impact on the majority of players.
Ok, thank you!

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Found a bug.

If you successfully sleep fuck Daphne to blowing a load on her tits, there is no progression.

Where the button 'next' might show up, nothing appears.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Found a bug.

If you successfully sleep fuck Daphne to blowing a load on her tits, there is no progression.

Where the button 'next' might show up, nothing appears.
This is fixed in the new version which I'm just uploading :)

your game is so good that i got angry when i got stuck hahahahah if it was a bad game i would just close and never say i had a problem
Haha, hopefully I got rid of getting stuck in the 0.22, or at least minimize it... We'll see in an hour.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v.0.22 is in da house!

So, after couple days of madness, I finally compiled something that seems to be working. You can play test it here:

ONLINE version (recommended):

The list of changes in this version is quite big, so let's go straight to details:

Main changes:

1. The clips that play during sex are now individual for each character! The sex positions that have those personalized sex clips are marked with character's avatar next to the name of the position. Like this:
individual_sex_clips.png
The number of clips for each position is different - for some I was able to find 10 clips with that character, for some just 1, but, well, that's life, man. Also, I wanted to mention Shafty , who helped me a lot finding nice clips for Daphne. Thank you, dude!

2. All the GIFs are now converted to lightweight WEBMs. This means that the size of the entire game went down from 2gb to 400mb! I wanted to personally thank Zurkei for his incredible help in achieving that goal - his scripts saved me hours if not days. You're the man!

3. Introducing Fap Mode for Patreon supporters. It was requested and it's here, actually sooner than I originally wanted to make it.
fap_mode.png
Here's what it does:
  • 2x bigger Love and Domination yields.
  • Better Orgasm stats during sex.
  • Ability to click back button once every in-game day.
  • Higher chance for a random events.
  • No nagging about Patreon.
You'll find the code to Fap Mode on my Patreon.

4. More level ups - so not only you can level up twice a day now (once in a bathroom, and once in a garden), but there's also an additional level up when you sleep in your room and have a wet dream.

Other changes:

5. The clips that play during peeking and knocking should be now less repetitive and quicker.

6. Ability to turn off Google Analytics tracking. Not sure if it's needed, but I'm a nice dude, and I care about your privacy. Though I just wanted to say, that I use this data to make the game better. It basically shows me if there are parts of the game that are not being visited. So it might be good to leave it on;)

7. The saves should be quicker and smaller now (this needs testing!).

8. Finding out character's trait should be easier now - you need to peek on her while she's doing something sexual, and watch it till the end.

Bug fixes:

9. Nerd images problem should now be fixed.

10. Level up in domination now should always work.

11. Daphne crying in the kitchen loop exploit was fixed.

11. The quests / characters buttons will now be turned off until we know at least one character and have at least one quest.

12. Buttons that transfer you between areas (Neighborhood to City Center) will now work even if you have no energy.

13. Reading books in your room should now work properly.

And many others.
Thank you for your support!

GM

Last edited:

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
By the way - I'm not sure if the saves from previous version would work without problems... This was quite a big revamp, so there might be issues with that. Sorry.

Andi3579

Feb 17, 2019
Got stuck in the story on this point:

enviro: 0/0/0; curPas: daphRoom; curTags: location; curLoc: daphRoom; curLocParent: daphHouse; prevLoc: daphRoom; curLocDoor: open; curLocChars: ; prevLocChars: ; curLocCharsNew: ; curLocWhile: nothing; permission: forced; today: Saturday; now: Late morning; sleepReset: null; delayer: 1; hideDesc: 1; minRand: 6; curRand: 7; char: daphne; sexChar: null; alexa.desire: 12; alexa.met: 1; daphne.desire: 16; daphne.met: 1; player.trait: beta; player.dominationLvl: 2; player.loveLvl: 3; player.energy: 0; Chunks: chunk1, daphneLie1, daphneLieGetout1, daphneLieGetout2, daphneLieOk1, daphneLieOk2, daphneTruth1, daphneTruthGetout1, daphneTruthGetout2, daphneTruthOk1, daphneTruthOk2, chunk12,

Have no energy left to clean the room and no way out. Happened while she was in the bath and i seeked into her room and she caught me.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes