Code:
holiday: JqgA6k
money: RE6tJN
diamond: daDRtO
platinum: q17uHM
hard: zxB81P
medium: c9t81B
light: cDsttj
Again, we left the console and explain how to cheat without the codes so we keep the codes for the patrons. We don't want to go as far as removing the cheatsfrom the public version.

Last edited:

DevilKate

Sep 13, 2022
Dear devs! In the new update I do not see Irene, Jade's mom in characters list and her quests I also did not see. Is there a bug?
Hope you will answer me soon, than you a lot for the game.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Dear devs! In the new update I do not see Irene, Jade's mom in characters list and her quests I also did not see. Is there a bug?
Hope you will answer me soon, than you a lot for the game.
i have this same issue aswell.. i even started new and even tried to play the online version

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Option to continue jades quest doesn’t seem to be appearing… still saying 5/5 on her main quest
i have this same issue aswell.. i even started new and even tried to play the online version
They are random events at the moment.

Jade main quest must be completed. Siorla main quest must be completed. Player must be a college graduate. Player must have completed the culinary competition successfully. With all requirements met, Jade should be in the High School Main hall between 12 and 16 every day until the event is played. After she should return to her normal schedule. Activates a single time when interacting with Jade with all requirements met.
requires Jade’s main quest be completed. It should have a 10% chance of activating. It should only activate a single time when entering Jade’s house with all requirements met.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BecomeSomeone-1.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DevilKate

Sep 13, 2022
They are random events at the moment.
Oh, I see, thank you so much for the explaining to all of us, by my opinion this happened cause misunderstanding between your official changelog and random events as it has. By the way we are waiting for new updates and hoe you will add more characters and quests.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Oh, I see, thank you so much for the explaining to all of us, by my opinion this happened cause misunderstanding between your official changelog and random events as it has. By the way we are waiting for new updates and hoe you will add more characters and quests.
It was some confusion inside the team as well. We are going to change it to reflect the changelog. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes