j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
how to cheat some money?
Press F12 to open Dev Tools, and go to the console. Then type the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.money = 2000

Replace 2000 with the desired amount of money then hit enter. You won't see the change until you progress to another passage. And remember the above is case sensitive so be sure to type this exactly.

Reactions: Lena Tran

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Press F12 to open Dev Tools, and go to the console. Then type the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.money = 2000

Replace 2000 with the desired amount of money then hit enter. You won't see the change until you progress to another passage. And remember the above is case sensitive so be sure to type this exactly.
Do you just put it anywhere?

Last edited:

cainnn

May 14, 2018
Well I'm stuck in '' help sister study '' Can't find where.. and Akira Sato on Cock and Bull on weekends dont work.. Shes not there in the specified time.. Any help?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Well I'm stuck in '' help sister study '' Can't find where.. and Akira Sato on Cock and Bull on weekends dont work.. Shes not there in the specified time.. Any help?
You should be able to help her study at your desk. Not sure what time you need to be on though. Afternoon maybe?

Reactions: cainnn

cainnn

May 14, 2018
Still 100% stuck on Akira Sato on Cock and Bull on weekends dont work.. Shes not there ever... Any help?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Still 100% stuck on Akira Sato on Cock and Bull on weekends dont work.. Shes not there ever... Any help?
I could be remembering this wrong, but I think you need to eat or have a drink there at the appropriate time. Been a while since I;ve played this part

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes